or Connect

Posts by HybridCore

Yeah, it's much easier to deal with a Windows key versus a dedicated Windows button. You could get the Vaio Z nonflip (the flip model is the only one with the button on it since it has to work in tablet mode). Then there's the S...Z looks much better for obvious reasons. So between VAIO Z nonflip and Samsung ATIV Book 9 15" (nonpro one). Decisions, decisions...though these are in very different price points. I don't know if the Samsung will use PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 drives...
http://www.engadget.com/2016/01/27/vaio-z-s-us-pricing-availability-hands-on/   LET ME HAVE ONE!!!
XPS 15 is borderline I think. The unfortunate part is the fact that the less expensive models use a smaller battery because they use a small SSD (mSATA or M.2) and a large 2.5" HDD for storage. The 2.5" HDD takes a good chunk out of the battery. I think the least expensive model that is SSD only WITH a full size battery (I think there's a SSD one that still has a half size battery) is $1200-$1400 or something. If you can get a coupon then you could go that route....
No problem! Dying for one myself. *drools*I'd try to calibrate the battery first (Google is your friend). If the battery's condition turns out to be horrible then go ahead an replace it.
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/philips-fidelio-x2   Hm...   Closest offers I can find rn are $250 so not bad.
Yup, but rarely do people do it like you mentioned because of cost. Thunderbolt devices (like HDDs and whatnot) tend to be rather expensive so I rarely see any of them in circulation. It's mostly for the professional market right now. Eh it's not a linux box per se. It's just the chase for the smallest possible case to fit the most powerful hardware. I don't feel like SteamOS was very well executed. It's literally Steam Big Picture mode but as a flavor of Debian. Who uses...
Thank you! The Valve Steam Machine Prototype, Silverstone RVZ01, RVZ02, ML08, and NCASE Steam Machine Prototype all follow this layout. It's the most efficient layout as far as space and thermals go. The other space efficient design is the one used in the Dondan A4-SFX but the issue with that, as shown by NCASE testing for their prototype shows how hot GPUs can get (GTX770 I think with its 250W TDP was being used in one of the tests and it was raising the temperatures of...
Kind of agree, kind of disagree, see below.I general reason that I'm against the lightning cable is that the shape is really awkward due to how wide it is and how we go from just plugging it in with no orientation bars to what's now a reversible plug (better than nonreversible at least). Also the fact that lightning is proprietary. I'm also not exactly sure if USB controllers (especially 3.1 and above) or Thunderbolt controllers (more or less just 3.1 controllers on...
http://www.theverge.com/2016/1/20/10802210/brave-ad-blocker-brendan-eich-tracking   Interesting.
So I just saw that Prius Impossible Girls commercial. WTF was that.