or Connect

Posts by HybridCore

Eh more like 3/5 to 2/3 depending on what scenario. But yeah price wise kind of. Lowest priced 970 is $250-270 which is readily available and then the GTX1070 goes for $550-$600 on average on eBay right now because that's the only way to get a card right now.
^ Interested in Vega moreso because we really have no idea as to how that will do. Big Pascal is just larger die from what I can tell so we already have a decent idea of what it will scale up to.
^ They go out of stock so fast every day seems like the rumors of Pascal's supply issues are probably real. Maybe the yields are just as bad as Fermi. There isn't a good reason to get a GTX1070 or 1080 for most people right now anyways since they're being sold at $100-$200 above their MSRP which is already a premium.
RX 480 is looking super enticing. 900 series cards just got a price cut from premium to still pretty damn expensive.
We could ask the same of the iTunes store /w certain listings only showing up in certain countries.
Kiznaiver end: It felt a bit rushed but still loved it.
Nice! :O Even gets rid of skype ads from what I see (probably same /w other platforms since it's a 3rd party client).  Kabaneri 11: Dang Ikoma looks badass now. Gives me a kind of Genos vibe. Looks like a cyborg and is always craving more power.
  Hm usually don't like EXO but this song is pretty good. lol at the dancing while laying on the bed in the beginning. Not sure why I find that so amusing.
@Mshenay So from what I gather most file converters offer the ability to convert from CBR/CBZ (CBR is a WinRAR directory renamed to the CBR extension, CBZ is a ZIP file renamed to CBZ extension, henceforth the change on the last letter of each file type; R for RAR, Z for ZIP) so first step we have to do is convert those lone images into a CBZ/CBR. http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/create-cbrcbz-files-distribute-comic-strip-graphic/ This is a pretty easy method because if your...
How is this series anyways? Seems fairly popular.