Posts by HybridCore

Tokyo Ghoul ep 3: :D
Hm...starting to rethink the design. I originally sought after something like the S3 Mini (link, internal layout is on the page before) but that kind of gives you a really awkward footprint for the case if its laying down flat. It would end up around 300 mm wide and around 180-200 mm deep (it depends on how much tolerance I want to give).   As for height, if I want to keep the case within mITX spec I need to allow 58mm over the CPU area so I would end up with 58mm...
Avatar: The Last Airbender + Legend of Korra? I guess you could say Code Lyoko but that's French last time I remembered. Anime in Japanese refers to all animated media though, so Family Guy, American Dad, etc. are all anime to Japanese people (at least by definition). Asian music store sounds pretty good tbh. Just play a few Asian songs (K-Pop tends to be closer to American music than Japanese from what I've heard at least) that have a somewhat similar sound to American...
If you like light humor and SoL, sure. As for generic, you might feel that it is but nothing is as bad as Nyaruko IMO right now for these types of anime. It does feel like a SoL with a lot of average fanservice but its nice to watch if you want to burn some time.
No, your calling is to make an Akihabara of 'Murica. 
Jinsei ep 2: LOL. Wow.   What's with that letter reading voice?
Well, a good list for you: http://www.overclock.net/t/1179518/seans-ssd-buyers-guide-information-thread#user_SeansrecommendedSSDs SSDs are pretty stable now because of SATA III bottleneck so until PCIe based drives start becoming the norm (it'll happen on laptops first with the continued rise of M.2 which is pretty prevalent in ultrabooks already). The only big jump that has happened so far is Samsung's 3D NAND which allows to use of larger lithography while still the same...
This. While HDDs are basically not going to go anywhere anymore they're not going to be replaced any time soon due to their low price/GB but due to basically no progress in HDDs you can have the same model for several years and keep the same prices going with nothing happening (unless you find some lame excuse like a flood or a factory fire *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*). SSDs on the other hand are rapidly changing and just like most transistor based technology, they're not...
Alright, the start of project "Bento" or "Bian Dang" (both are basically the same, one being Japanese and the other Chinese). The idea is to make the smallest, most space efficient setup for something that runs off a PicoPSU, although I already have one involving a SFX and/or ATX PSU in mind (probably SFX because ATX...meh. We have 600W-650W SFX 80 Plus Gold PSUs already so small and efficient). My minimalist nature makes me want to avoid using PCIe x16 extension...
Just adorable.