Posts by HybridCore

Binging Carnival Phantasm. This is quite awesome.
Oops. XD I'm a little too tired if I really added mono into it.
Hanamonogatari, Katanamonogatari, Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works
Just got it. Soooooo gooood. Hope the 2nd season is better. Unfortunate to see a Urobutcher work be such a lukewarm work. Same with Zankyou no Terror. Absolutely perfect first episode and then Shinichiro Wanatabe did not deliver too well later on.
You sure?  [[SPOILER]]
I think some companies do use MBPs as their business laptops, although I see most using ThinkPads and sometimes HP Elitebooks. Yeah, but nowadays, the pentalobe has reared its ugly head. Just about...
I want a T440s sooo bad. It's so nicely designed, and even can be upgraded (only matters for the purpose of fixing and dust removal. Macbooks on the other hand...uh...). Plextor SSDs look more like Apple products tbh. I think the M6S has an anodized aluminum casing/look. Don't remember.
That first opinion is from the article title (which is totally inaccurate so you may as well just ignore it). It's just poking fun at the article title. I understand Ives's true intentions from the quote. It's the process that he's unhappy with, how other companies just decide to clone things without thinking it through.   IMO the only other company I've seen that's taking design seriously is Lenovo. Richard Sapper did an amazing job with the ThinkPad design (other Think...
Completely random:   http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/9/6954467/jony-ive-companies-that-copy-apples-style-are-stealing   So what I'm getting is that Dieter Rams should not feel flattered by Jony Ives because Ives is copying his work.   But that's just sensational titles. It's more of mindlessly taking well thought out idea on other products and then just slapping them on without thinking it through.
[[SPOILER]]