Posts by HybridCore

No Zankyou no Terror this week? I guess it's mid-progress break for them then.   Hopefully next week isn't a recap episode.
If you're trying to get a CX430 or CX430M skip it since it's quite a terrible PSU.
A duty you force upon yourself but in fact nobody really cares that much (not trying to sound rude)...which immediately led me to think about Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei! I don't remember which episode # it was.
Pfffft, it's just text change. Everything else is the same.   But change is change.
Can't you kind of already do that with Super Smash Bros except the fact that you're limited to a small selection of Pokemon?
This. Go to teamfourstar.com.
Is it? It's been awhile since I've seen it so I don't really remember.
It's just the pairing of the song and how serious the scene is. Very, very ironic. Other than that, I don't know why I found it entertaining (song was annoying).
I died from laughter watching this. omg  
Different rendering, as a few people have stated. You can actually really easily see this between browsers. There's an image that shows either a green or red apple depending on what browser you use. I don't remember the name of that example anymore.