Posts by HybridCore

Pffft with Windows 8 and OS X you will be wanting a mousepad. Even Apple's Touch Mouse is gesture based. I personally want one of those Logitech Touchpads for Windows 8 b/c it's much more convenient than a mouse unless playing games.
Really? I find trackpads much more convenient because there's a lot less movement involved (and btw Apple and a few Thinkpads have flawless trackpads, although the new Thinkpad trackpad is kinda weird) since gestures are much nicer overall instead of having to move the pointer somewhere. Touchpads are becoming much more useful that mice FOR OVERALL USE because your mainstream OSes are moving more towards touch oriented UIs. Ex. windows swiping from the right pulls up...
Tokyo Ghoul? Binged all of that yesterday night and this morning. Really good.
Really now? Because I do much prefer a touchpad than a mouse when using a laptop (at least a nice one) since swipe gestures are quite useful and at the very least touchpads are quiet. I have to move my hand too much when using a mouse and often times I don't have that luxury when on the go because of how little space I have for one.
Mac wasn't really made for a broad range of products, just what products they make so how well optimized it is for their own hardware and the better experience in inevitable. Windows on the other hand is designed to be used by many different types of computers so its experience is inconsistent, although they still do a lot of things wrong that could promote a better experience on all types of computers.   I really do not like Windows right now. I'm okay with Metro, just...
Agreed. Ives took very well after Dieter Rams. I would call him a reincarnation but Rams is still alive.
They all just want to play League and whatnot. XD Ugh, sad day when Marc Newson joins Apple. I did really like Apple's design and now Marc Newson  is going to come along and ruin Jony Ives's work. The age of Dieter Rams seems to have passed...maybe we'll all look towards Richard Sapper and the ThinkPad? If only Dieter Rams were still working...besides for part time for Vitsoe.
That was all this year. I was busy making converts. 
[[SPOILER]] Can't wait for next week.
New Moto G and X are pretty great. IMO the Moto G is more of a flagship than the Moto X since it has dual SIM capabilities AND A FREAKING MICROSD SLOT. THANK YOU MOTOROLA. This is what happens when they are no longer owned by Google...kinda? They seem to still be under Google influence even though Lenovo owns them now.   I'll see if the default version of Android it comes with has UAC 1.0 output. It'll be more convenient than having to keep on flashing to a new...