Posts by HybridCore

I honestly feel like I have nothing to do after watching Shirobako. I was so sad when I finished it. (TT-TT)
Wait, they're on 3.6? I still only have 3.1 installed. Then again I don't really play my Wii anymore.
Felt somewhat empty but that's just me.  [[SPOILER]]
I just skipped around, then deleted it. I had no idea what happened.
Plastic Memories 03: Um...I'm not sure what to say or think.
Wait, what? I got hints of that in the OP. Well, we'll see where this goes. Meh. Same...kind of. Really only like Shinoa right now because she's the only amusing one. Fate/Stay Night UBW Episode 15: Well, just like I predicted. There really wasn't much of a fight there. Pretty dark... It wasn't even a prediction. I've already read everything that happens on the wiki. 
lol Dead Master still wins by a long shot, at least the old one (without glasses. Glasses ruined the look). Feelings about this series are lukewarm now. Getting bored over here. Same goes for Gunslinger Stratos.
I just keep playing that baseball scene on repeat.  Oh, and the Angel exercise.
I can watch Shirobako's Angel Dance forever. It's like watching Araragi do Platinum Disco.
On the last episode of Shirobako. So good! So happy I felt like I needed to watch something.   Rinko Ogasawara confirmed coolest female character I've seen.