or Connect

Posts by HybridCore

Hm. Not sure I'll watch it tbh. I liked Space Dandy but sometimes it felt like a chore watching it so I'm reluctant to watch a show that's been compared to it due to their similarities.
Was considering. Heard it was Space Dandy esque so that sounds pretty good.
Less quality shows every season probably, at least that's how I view it. I haven't really found anything recently that approaches the level of quality some older anime have.
(Re;Zero) I feel like it started at that 9/10 level then slowly dropped to an 8/10 and eventually to a 7/10 at the end. There was always something that really irked me about Subaru's character and it started getting really disorganized near the end.   Now that it's probably started snowing for most people a good show to bundle up to is Mushishi. Get your hot chocolate and favorite blanket in front of your fireplace (or your PC if it's running an older flagship GPU) and...
Let see. Ghosts, what they call "Astral Bodies" are basically beings that live as EM and bodies are their containers. When you die the astral body leaves the physical body and is now out in the open. Supposedly the living world and dead world are on two different EM frequencies (this sounds dumb as ****) and if whichever one you're attuned to can communicate with them (Ex. tuned to the dead, can communicate to the dead. Tuned to the living, can communicate with the living)...
I was going to say, why would they only reserve turbo for lighter tasks when you want those highest speeds with the heaviest tasks. Hm... Isn't it also possible to get no quality loss through heterogeneous? Because, from a quick look at the Wiki page for hardware acceleration, all hardware acceleration specifications use some amount of compression to increase speed gains. For heterogeneous compute, GPU shaders just need to run through more instructions for more complex...
They did say it was an unadulterated chip (they seemed like they really wanted to be honest about these tests instead of trying to tarnish their name by pulling some test cheats like the entire car industry) so if it did not run at the max turbo it probably at least did go up a few steps to 3.4-3.6GHz. If it was running at the base clock it has to be in the P1 state at the very least so Speed Shift probably took some state between P0 and P1 if not P0 itself. I don't see...
They only locked the clockspeed for demo purposes. We can usually assume the 6900K was running at turbo speeds because, under sufficient cooling, there's no reason for the CPU to not try to run at max frequency when under full load. They didn't specify a turbo speed so as to what the maximum clock out of the box is we won't know (for Zen). They did say it was variable based on their SenseMI rundown.   What I don't really understand is so special is the automatic turbo...
It's not that it's very uncomfortable (I haven't heard many complaints about it) it's that, unless you have long thighs, it's not usable by a lot of people because the footprint of the device gets so long when the screen is tilted that far back that the stand actually falls off your legs, and there's a good chance you get close to that angle if you're using the device in your lap like a laptop (keyboard cover being used obviously). USB-C isn't really pointless future...
I'm pretty sure everybody has low confidence w/ HP given their past track record but for the past year or two they've put out some really solid devices. Their Spectre laptops have been ridiculously good recently (really just the Spectre 12 and Spectre x360 since those are the only ones). It's kind of hard to go wrong with a Spectre right now. Besides I don't think there's a single laptop that can compete with the Spectre x360 Kaby Lake (2016) as of now if we're talking...