Posts by HybridCore

Slipstreams are pretty godly fans and the stock case fans are usually trash. Mice wanted a relatively quiet rig so we're taking those and undervolting them to run at 1200-1300 rpm. Vortez has the numbers. The dBa to CFM both free air and restricted on these fans are quite amazing. Also the 1900 rpm ones cost less than the lower speed ones for some reason. It's going to be run as 2 front intake, 1 top intake in front of the CPU cooler and 1 push fan for CPU cooler. Push...
The list only takes 10 minutes to put together.https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qpgBxY$250 for CPU, $150 for motherboard, $100 for case and there's still a few hundred in headroom below the $1.5k budget. There's little reason to spend it all especially given his uses. You can cover his uses with probably a $800-$1000 machine. $250 for a good monitor.
12.9" model is about the size of an A4 notebook. I think the 9.7" is about the size of a B5 notebook, not sure so I'd double check that. That being said the amount of usable screen estate is very small since you have large side bezels. It's not as problematic on the larger iPad Pro since it's proportionally smaller compared to the 9.7 which I think they keep similar bezel sizes on.The 12.9" users a standard gamut panel, 9.7" uses a DCI-P3 panel. I don't know if they...
It's good if you sketch, mainly as part of your profession. So that's mostly industrial design, UX design, graphic design, some engineers, or full on artists. It's pretty good if you're a student as well and want a note taking device. Obviously this means you need to buy the Apple Pencil which is quite a worthy purchase IMO. The iPad Pro is very much a companion device to your laptop so it's not a computer replacement like the Surface Pro series even just ignoring the fact...
Just sit in the skype and ask. Usually 1-3 of us are available (basically just me, Tang, Ace) and we'll have it covered. Use PCPartPicker as mentioned to compile the list. It gives you pricing from all the major vendors and includes stuff like Mail-In-Rebates (which you can turn off) in the final price calculation and the part selection is enormous; it's highly unlikely you'll run into undocumented things for most components. There are some small ones like certain fans and...
Kuzu no Honkai: What the heck. This is such a huge love web.
Either the leaf is activating twice when pushing the switch down (switches that may have come out of the factory near the edge or beyond tolerances) or it activates once on depression and once on the rising action. Anyways there's no way to fix it without opening up the switch and unless you have very high dexterity, sanding or bending the spring by guessing isn't exactly the best method (that's if there's too much material; if there's too little you're out of luck unless...
Chaos:Child looks like it'll be as bad as Occultic:Nine. This is beyond annoying to watch.
+1It started off great and turned into trash. Unlucky.Also why did you rep a post from 2011? XD
XPS 15 comes with GTX1050 now which is 965M performance with 960M power draw. We will never see the 1060 in a laptop like the XPS 15 since that's 970M level power draw and heat dissipation. Well there's the Blade but pricing is on a whole other level and battery is pretty trash.