Posts by HybridCore

tbh I much prefer these Chinese movies over what I find in America these days. They're extremely good.
So I just watched the last 20 minutes of a Chinese film on the entire communist vs revolutionaries thing (Chinese movies about the past are always about this or Japan's invasion of China). That was the most depressing thing I've seen as of late. So much death and sadness concentrated into 20 minutes.
That song's MV had waaay too much controversy around it. Song is good, MV is going over the line slightly.
Didn't somebody post this awhile back? I was thinking about it but turns out I already have a Battle.net account tied to my e-mail that I can't access (I don't ever remember making this account) so I just gave up on it.
Well, USB but that isn't analog neither was it really designed with audio in mind in the first place.
Probably the DAC if it's a hiss or grain when nothing is playing.
http://www.overclock.net/t/1500530/videocardz-nvidia-preparing-four-maxwell-gm204-skus-geforce-800 Sources are pretty untrustworthy so take it with a lot of salt.
This. Just about.
What? I thought it was terrible. Then again I never really liked this anime so I'm not sure why I'm watching it.
Re: Hamatora 01: garbage as expected.