Posts by HybridCore

You must be smoking something if you're expecting identical performance. The laptop 1050's and up (basically till 1080) are identical in every (except ROP apparently on the 1050) way to their desktop chips except 1. the laptop variants are binned to pretty extreme power measures to make them suitable and 2. downclocked for certain laptops to keep their thermal output down and their power draw as well.   You're never going to get identical performance because the thermal...
 Am I doing it right? Anyways the issue with these cameras are bad enough that Chinese GPSs include warnings and maps for where these surveillance cameras are located.
Oh come on, where are the qubits? Needs moar qubitz.
I mean we know that for different lossy compression types there's a certain bitrate where we can't tell the difference between lossless and lossy and that bitrates significantly below that can cause an audible difference in quality.   That was the entire lossless vs. MP3 320kbps/VBR 0 vs. MP3 128kbps thing that went on (and I guess AAC 256kbps or whatever the number was as an alternative to MP3 320/V0) where for blind tests people cannot hear the difference between MP3...
Uchouten Kazoku 2Gran Blue Fantasy the Animation (this one actually doesn't look terrible for a video game adaptation. The 2 pilot episodes that aired a month or two back were quite good)Sagrada Reset (plot seems somewhat interesting)
From the sound of that one it'll check system specs (your browser knows a disturbing amount about the device it's on and its behavior) or something. I'm not sure if the browser gets architecture information but it may as well. https://clickclickclick.click/ That should be a fun demo/PSA to check out regarding what information you give up. I think there was some research group awhile back talking about fingerprinting by identifying browsing habits alongside normal browser...
The true weeb reborn.
[[SPOILER]]
[[SPOILER]]
Adam is such a well made villain in Nier Automata. Whoever designed him has very good taste in how to make interesting villains. Want the game so bad but I don't have the time or the system to play it. :/