Posts by HybridCore

[[SPOILER]] So they're actually still only at one strike.
I would probably say No Game No Life. I haven't watched Haruhi or Claymore but Haruhi I would assume to be sort of a Angel Beats paced anime and I think you'd want to take a quick break from that. I don't know how Claymore goes so I just put in NGNL b/c I've seen it.
One does not just doubt the butcher. [[SPOILER]]
+1 This. Now if Gen Urobuchi wrote it...
I just realized the Vers sky carrier has some enormous cannons. Those are enormous craters. 37mm+ cannon?
Key SoL works always have you drowning in feels afterwards. I think that's what vwinter meant. :PJust a warning, episode 3 of aldnoah zero is full of awesome!  [[SPOILER]]
SAO II Ep 3: still no in game stuff on Kirito's end?   Onto Aldnoah.Zero ep 3. Lets see what Urobutcher has in store with us.   Meanwhile, INAHO SMILED?! WHAT IS THIS?!
Yup, PCIe. PicoPSUs can support an i3 + 750 Ti (the 160W w/ 200W peak model from MiniBox does).
I need to get more materials. Can't find black rough aluminum (closest thing to the black anodized look I can think of).   Only need to add a few more things to that model and its basically production ready. I've been spending a little too much time with this.