Posts by HybridCore

Mmm for this season I'd say Drifters, 3gatsu no Lion, and Euphonium if that's your cup of tea (if you like very well done character interactions, kyoani styled art, and some music although it's been the same performance piece over and over again for the actual concert music, then by all means watch it).   If any season then Mushishi if you want a nice relaxing anime to bundle up to as Winter marches towards us, or maybe save that for when it actually snows. You could...
Yeah I want my next mechanical to be a floating-key design because my Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja is a huge PITA to clean.
Hm Razer would be the dominant one in that sense then since the Blackwidow design is appealing to more and the same price or cheaper (albeit they use Greetech's/Kalih's now instead of Gateron or Cherry).
Mmm it doesn't seem like a very attractive floating switch design though. The Varmillo they have on Massdrop with the floating switch design is better done. Or this: http://www.pcgamingrace.com/products/glorious-modular-mechanical-pc-gaming-keyboard-full-size-104-key-gateron-cherry-kailh-switches Albeit that's red LED only and you'll have to buy Cherry switches separately (Gateron switches are fantastic Cherry clones though, I might even say a step above if you want a...
OLEDs are the ones that suffer from blue pixel degredation. Regular LEDs don't really have that issue. At this point there's little to no reason to get anything but Coolermaster's Costar-OEM based boards since they're dirt cheap compared to all of the other mechanicals and seem to have fixed the pinging issue that plagued Filco keyboards (even though they use the same Costar OEM board). The only other time you'd probably get another board is if you want Gateron switches or...
QC on peripherals for them is pretty meh. QC on their RAM and PSUs are pretty good.
The sound they use for the episode title after the OP sounds like something from an older Mario Party game.
I don't think JDI makes remotely enough AMOLED panels compared to Samsung.   Still waiting for QLED. OLED inherently makes for short lived designs because of lifespan issues with the organic compound in them. I think the 1/2 life is about 7 years now so it's arguable that it's fine now but it still requires calibration fairly often though.
IIRC they've had it for a long time now. True Tone flash is just their fancy name for a dual-tone flash. Multi-tone flashes are pretty common nowadays. Newer iPhones I think use 4 LEDs but it's still just 2 different warmth LEDs so it's just brighter. It might just be the processing power necessary is a bit heavy although considering the use of dual-tone flashes is mostly for color balance which is usually only corrected in post processing it shouldn't be too big of a...
Get one of the "Destroy Windows 10 Spying" things. Those are just a small executable that deletes/blocks some stuff related to telemetry. There are certain ones that support Backup/Restore functionality so I'd double check that if you need it.