or Connect

Posts by HybridCore

The issue is I can't find any refurb units for that much since it's up to luck as to what's in stock. Also it has some throttling issues from what I've seen, even w/ the 1080p 960M config. Honestly as long as the computer can play some light games it's fine.Nipponsei in the OP. I won't give the URL since it's technically against ToS (which is why nothing in OP is linked for DL's) but should be easy to find. Nipponsei only does MP3 CBR320 though (or it was V0, one or the...
Unlikely since I don't think Apple owns the technology for Thunderbolt. Thunderbolt is owned by Intel. Wikipedia says it was codeveloped between Apple and Intel but Apple transferred the Thunderbolt trademark over to Intel so I think Intel owns all rights to the technology now.I can, though I'll probably have to do it in secret if I wanted to. I really want to though. The ThinkPad X1 Carbon 2nd gen I got was for company use so after my internship I had to return it. I'll...
USB-C is just a connector. Both USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt 3 use the USB-C connector. If that port layout is indeed correct that means Apple will be using two Alpine Ridge controllers that offer two Thunderbolt 3 ports off a single PCIe 3.0 x4 lane. I don't know what chipset/CPU and how many lanes it'll support but if they do want to do that they need something that supports three x4 lanes because that's two x4's for the two alpine ridge controllers and one for the PCIe 3.0...
I'd like to but not sure if I can.
Eh, not for everybody. If you're okay with something that's fairly slow w/ SoL elements and a good amount of drama (love pentagon and then a love triangle that makes themselves very, very apparent) then I'd say good for it.Assassination Classroom I guess if you watched the first season. It's pretty entertaining. It's kind of weird when the main character is devoid of emotion and ends up taking a bit of a backseat. Technically the other Kiznaivers are also mains but they...
This entire show is kind of confusing and lackluster in organization. I guess the confusion element works but that organization...
[[SPOILER]]
Kiznaiver 09:   No words. That was pretty fantastic and grueling to watch.
Yeah. Just filler missions that reveal more about what most viewers can probably guess already. Pretty slow start, worse than Steins;Gate somehow. But anyways since the "secret" should be out next episode, I'd expect things to move along more quickly.
@Kiznaiver 08:   Next week's episode is going to be so HYYYYYPPPPEEE.   Fantastic episode this week. Looks like we get some nice backstory next time.