Posts by HybridCore

Hm...I need to get myself a laptop since any under my possession now belong to the rest of my family. I think my budget is $1000? Unfortunately I can't get a refurbished rMBP for that price (nowhere near) to turn into a linux laptop. The nicest I could probably get is a Aspire Nitro V15 but that's with no SSD, and a SSD is a must... Welp, we'll see what Skylake brings. Unfortunately Skylake has sounded awful so far since Intel pushed PCIe 4.0 and not including a very nice...
Well, you could say that ideology hasn't been applied to the Xperia Z phones which basically hasn't changed.
Yeah, that prototype had my hopes up. I'm disappointed but it's not like the M8 design was terrible.
I'd probably stick with the Bekant because it's built well like its predecessor and also has nice cable management and adjustable height.Well, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Basically. Oculus doesn't look like it will expand much further and Microsoft's Holodeck, although neat, will probably stay a prototype.
The day virtual reality technology becomes in tandem with nature (aka integrated into us) is a day I dream for.   But before that happens we need to learn how to not sacrifice privacy for convenience.
I'll take one. "Lolicon Gatherer"  (no don't give me this)
Rozenberg, the mods will be notified next time. This time your post has been reported. Please adhere to thread guidelines. After this I will ask mods for another, harsher punishment because this has been several times since you've done this.   I don't want you removed, but if you can't hide spoilers then you cannot stay.
Rolling Girls ep 8: Holy smokes, Momiyama is a badass. Edit:  [[SPOILER]]
Mhmm. Hopefully the troll pacing goes away. I wanted to see something happen this episode.