or Connect

Posts by HybridCore

Wouldn't be the first time, though the last time we got locked we got heated in a very...different way.
Don't get me wrong, the HTC 10, Google Pixel, and LG V20 are all still really solid phones, but there's just nothing to differentiate them from most other flagship handsets. At this point they really all seem the same. Which in that case actually gives the advantage to Google-made phones just because of the fact that you're the first to get updates (for 2 years at least. I don't think they've changed the support timeline between Nexus and Pixel). Hm alternatively you can...
Just like the HTC 10 and Google Pixel: It's a solid phone but there's really nothing spectacular about it. I personally don't understand why some people view removable batteries as a must. I think it's better to carry around a rechargeable external battery pack than an unprotected battery, especially since you probably won't be able to charge that battery outside of the phone. This isn't a camera which has some battery charger for the removable battery. Also just makes for...
? I heard the 650's are darker than the 600's. 600's are more natural sounding.
It doesn't look like they changed the sound signature at all. They just gave it a lower price tag and a ugly coat of navy blue paint.
For the upper price range given, the Oneplus 3 or that new budget flagship Huawei Honor with the snapdragon 820.If he wants large screened phones the Nexus 6P is still good.
I personally think DCI-P3 makes sense for consumer oriented devices (HDR10 uses Rec.2020 limited to DCI-P3 and Dolby Vision uses the full Rec.2020 color space, but HDR10 is more prevalent because it's a free standard, where as Dolby Vision is a pretty expensive license). For professional oriented devices though, AdobeRGB makes more sense in every way. Maybe as a video professional, DCI-P3 makes more sense but every other visual arts occupation uses AdobeRGB.The reason...
There's really not much else you can do for it. Personally it seems fine, maybe a tad high but if it were shorter it would be more annoying to use when you put it on the screen. I guess you could have made it kind of like a spheroid (rounded pebble, mochi for you weebs) which I personally would have preferred. I'm not surprised they chose the GTX965M for the Surface Book 2 but GTX980M for the Surface Studio? Considering the market this is aimed at (professional) I'm not...
I'm surprised Apple has that patent. Nokia's McLaren concept used something like that but not for the purpose of input rejection but for extended input.   Skip to 4:10. I actually think that approach is probably a bit more space efficient than the unused Apple patent simply because of the fact that you probably lose little to no z-height from these hypersensitive capacitive sensors in comparison to adding an extra array of sensors on the side (probably a reason Apple...
I don't think we can ever expect bezel-less or bezel-light phones to ever be great to use. There is simply no effective way to get rid of unwanted inputs. For palm rejection it might be easier because the actuated surface area is relatively large compared to a finger, but for the fingertips that are curled around the phone there's no way in preventing those from creating inputs. Some people might argue "Alright, AI can fix this." and it won't be able to neither would it be...