or Connect

Posts by HybridCore

The OnePlus 2 is fine. It's missing some stuff like MicroSD expandability and NFC. It's also a 5.5" phone which is getting quite big (since you said small, so I tried to keep it at 5.0"-ish and below). Otherwise I'd say it's a good price. For $390 you get 64GB (nonexpandable though) storage and 4GB RAM (1GB over the Xperia Z3+) but the Xperia Z3+ is smaller, has expandable storage (with a very high limit), and has longer battery life (I think). Both run near stock Android...
Not exactly sure what happened with your experience but from my experience they're really solid products now. So YMMV. Yeah, so YMMV again. I don't see anything wrong with the iPhone 6/6S for not having a FHD display. There's nothing wrong with it since the pixel density is high enough that it doesn't matter. Of course personally I would still prefer a 1080p screen on most phones, I'm absolutely with you there. 1080p feels like a minimum to me now for all devices. 4K for a...
Apparently the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy Alpha phones don't exist in your world. Fair enough. I don't see the current Samsung as being cheap in any way. All of their phones S6 and onward are very well made (and any phone in the Galaxy A series) and TouchWiz has been slimmed down a lot. The only questionable one would be the Note 5 with that stylus breaking issue (which they just fixed apparently through a hardware change) but otherwise Samsung does perfectly fine. I haven't had...
I don't know why but that camera lump (it's not just a bump anymore) really puts me off of the 6P (camera bumps in general). To be fair with a case, most camera bump problems are solved (depending on thickness but usually even the thinnest cases fix that) but I still think it's just annoying. We've already reached the point of thin enough. 9mm thick phones are still very comfortable to hold (I say 9 because I assume you'll add a case onto it). You probably can't tell a 9mm...
$180: Moto G (2015) Snapdragon 410 8GB Storage (expandable up to 32GB) 1GB RAM Very meh headphone amp, good DAC   $220: Moto G (2015) Snapdragon 410 16GB storage (expandable up to 32GB) 2GB RAM   $220: Mi 4c Snapdragon 808 16GB storage (nonexpandable) 2GB RAM Better headphone amp Weekly updates for MIUI ROM   $270: Mi 4c Snapdragon 808 32GB storage (nonexpandable) 3GB RAM Weekly updates for MIUI ROM   $350: LG Nexus 5X Snapdragon...
+1 Z3+ or Z3C is definitely a good choice since the Z4's brought them down in price yet the Z3+ has basically the same exact specs, minus the fingerprint reader. And apparently the fingerprint readers will NOT be available in the US models since it didn't pass through.
Budget? Xiaomi Mi4c is one heck of a deal though from what I heard, Xiaomi QC is 50/50. Galaxy A3 (2016) if you want a good camera (probably $300 USD) and are okay w/ Snapdragon 410 level performance (I think? Need to check the specs again). Galaxy A5 if you want something bigger w a slightly faster chipset that's near Snapdragon 615 performance, but that's 370 USD (based on RMB to USD pricing). I don't know when these are being released in the US btw. Nexus 5X since it...
True. The most diversity you get is an a-la-carte of 'Murican foods.  HA. noWHAAAAT. Again, WHAAAAT. To be fair I'm not exactly sure what I can call American food outside of Twinkies, Oreos, and Hot Pockets. 
Wow. Pretty sure the only schools that serve lunches like that here would be private schools and universities.
Chinese is such an information dense language due to how it's structured and it's magnificent at getting the point across in the shortest amount of characters or syllables possible. On the other hand because it's so reliant on certain words having certain accents, it's a horrible language as far as singing goes IMO because the way your pitch changes in a song is set by the characters, so it sounds really awkward when you're saying a certain word but have to match the...