or Connect

Posts by HybridCore

Haven't seen $300 rubber domes. But hey! We have $200 topres! (those are actually worth every penny though for some. I think topres are really nice for general use)Hm...laser... Yeah lots of people like linear switches for gaming. I don't understand how they type though with those.
Keep RMAing or get a full refund.   Usually Corsair doesn't have issues as far as QC goes. This is interesting.   There was something about them lying about the amount of colors the keyboard could put out though because somebody did a teardown and found the LED controller that could support nowhere near 16.8M colors.   It's not a big deal but it did tarnish their reputation a bit.
Didn't see the fit part. Phillips Twin Eye sensor is probably the worst you can get though. XD Yes but $200 on a mouse is just plain retarded. Even the current best mouse right now (all around) can't even get past $100. If it's above $100 it's probably a scam. G502 is probably only $80 or so, and that's probably the most expensive well-regarded mouse out there right now.
Well on paper the best sensors are the PWM3366 > S3988/S3989 > PWM3310 > rest.   And considering only the G502 and the G303 are the only ones w/ a PWM3366, there's your best mice sensor wise.   The PWM3310 and S3988/9 depend on how well they're used. Some firmwares make them have horrible smoothing and others don't. The Mionix Castor, Naos 7000, and Avior 7000 have good implementations of the 3310. I think it's the Roccat Kone Pure Military has a good implementation of...
Just watching all of that felt longer than 5 minutes.
Well the socket probably won't be a bit deal since I assume Jim Keller had this thing with maybe 4 years scaling lifetime before it starts falling behind due to the pin layouts limiting new techs from being implemented. Rest of it is all chipset side so.We can all hope. I mean, Jim Keller was the one who was head of designing Zen and all of its future variants so...we shall see the glory days of Athlon X2 again, maybe.
http://www.overclock.net/t/1587090/toms-hardware-amd-reveals-single-socket-for-zen-cpu-apu   YES.
Wait not rackmount servers? I'm disappointed.
What's with all the rack talk. (O_O)
The FHD panels I think have near sRGB coverage but they use PWM backlighting. The UHD displays are also sRGB I think but they don't use PWM for backlighting. Notebookcheck.net saw something like 360~ Hz for the PWM flickering.