or Connect

Posts by HybridCore

Lol. I think there was somebody right before the area where the curb flattens out to meet the road so she had to do a sharper turn and back up in order to get out of the dead end there.
Wait, what? I didn't hear him laughing.Had to read it last year for English 11 AP. I honestly didn't like it all that much. 1984 was amazing to me though.I should probably go read Animal Farm.
Just finished reading George Orwell's 1984...fantastic and pretty depressing. (O_O)
MUTINY! MUTINY! CURRAWONG, HALP!
Wait, bowei, you can't excommunicate. I'm the owner. (O_O)
http://www.play-asia.com/one-punch-man-original-soundtrack/13/709epj   Looks like Tuesday 10:00 AM for me is hype hour.
I don't either, since we get a new standard every 2 years or so, if not every year. We can be a bit optimistic for sockets though because looking at Intel's pinout changes, they're adding and removing very few pins. So either Zen+ (Zen's future variants as coined by AMD) keeps the same pinout OR the AM4 socket contains extra holes for extra pins in the future. That will break backwards compatibility so it would most likely be the former. They might switch around each pin's...
Wooooow. I'm quite jealous of his skills.
PTE is comparable among mice from 4-5 years ago probably. The PWM3310 is much, much newer and it's widely used. It's a very good optical sensor. I think it's moving onto the 3360 now (3366 still seems to be exclusive to Logitech right now). The 3320 seemed to have been skipped over because I think I only heard of one mouse that uses it (can't remember it).
I think it was the RAT 3 that has a 3090 in it which is decent. One thing lots of people complain about is stuff like smoothing, angle snapping, or acceleration because that's something that's huge for people who play video games that require high precision. There's a reason why the majority of mice fanatics right now are all going optical over laser. Edit: just realized I said PWM3010 instead of PWM3310....