Posts by HybridCore

Sexy September was last year's, some people might want to do that again. I know somebody is going to do Tyll dancing in that really revealing clothing again. Somebody always does it.
Are you serious? There are so many viruses as far as Linux goes. So many servers run linux and many, many people have made many viruses to get these servers down. It's just viruses that are aimed at general users that are much less common on Linux. That's just like products with garbage drivers on Windows. What do you expect? It's not the kernel or the community's fault a single piece of hardware you just happen to use doesn't want to work correctly. You should be blaming...
So long as you're above $500-ish in my experience, at least.
Also, happy birthday to miku!
That's why you always opt for Intel.  But that's the reason I always stay away from other companies since it has to have Linux support.   Linux kernel only has universal bluetooth adapter support as of now at least.
[[SPOILER]]
Hi! Welcome back!  [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]  Used to be okay with the Noragami OP song, now I'm not sure if I like it anymore.
Never had an issue w/ GPU drivers (except given the fact that OpenGL on AMD is just pure broken but otherwise, NVIDIA's drivers do work if OpenGL is implemented their way). Besides that's only one thing. I'd love for you to tell me something else that's absolutely broken in most distros (GPU drivers have always been meh so it's kind of to be expected). GPU drivers don't come w/ distros so it's not the distro's fault.
Nyaa, horriblesubs, etc. have been down all day from DDoS.
Aldnoah.Zero 9: WHAAAAAT, ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! WHAAAAAAAAT?!  [[SPOILER]]