Posts by HybridCore

So long as you're above $500-ish in my experience, at least.
Also, happy birthday to miku!
That's why you always opt for Intel.  But that's the reason I always stay away from other companies since it has to have Linux support.   Linux kernel only has universal bluetooth adapter support as of now at least.
[[SPOILER]]
Hi! Welcome back!  [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]  Used to be okay with the Noragami OP song, now I'm not sure if I like it anymore.
Never had an issue w/ GPU drivers (except given the fact that OpenGL on AMD is just pure broken but otherwise, NVIDIA's drivers do work if OpenGL is implemented their way). Besides that's only one thing. I'd love for you to tell me something else that's absolutely broken in most distros (GPU drivers have always been meh so it's kind of to be expected). GPU drivers don't come w/ distros so it's not the distro's fault.
Nyaa, horriblesubs, etc. have been down all day from DDoS.
Aldnoah.Zero 9: WHAAAAAT, ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! WHAAAAAAAAT?!  [[SPOILER]]
Haha, that's basically it.
No Linux is extremely usable. Everybody else is just used to using Windows. It's not like Linux is hard to use neither are there not enough programs out there. There's more than enough for most people: web browser (chrome or chromium, firefox for popular ones), word processor (LibreOffice, does everything Word does although going from .otf to .docx had some weird formatting quirks a few years ago, Google Docs is also awesome, although some people live off of integration w/...