Posts by HybridCore

I might not need the extra fan on the Hyper 212 EVO. Another friend of mine is doing a build but is purchasing two SP120s for a push-pull on the Hyper so I get the spare fan. :D I think I still have a few spare rubber mounting pads (definitely still have the fan clips). I just don't know if my mobo has a CPU_FAN2 header.
STAY AWAY FROM PNY. They use Sandforce controllers (2281 to be specific). Sandforce has gotten better but nobody goes near them still for a reason unless on a really, really tight budget. Sandforce still has a bunch of driver issues and no full TRIM and garbage collection support on Sandforce based SSDs. Do not go near them (Intel Sandforce drives are still recommended, I think. I think Intel has their own drivers?).
http://www.overclock.net/t/1179518/seans-ssd-buyers-guide-information-thread#user_SeansrecommendedSSDs Go check Anandtech reviews if you want to do your own research. Probably the best place to go if you're researching SSDs. Sean at OCN does a lot of work with this kind of stuff though so that list is pretty accurate (did a lot of looking around myself and that list is great. Again, avoid Sandforce as always). Ugh, my M4 might be dying. Still getting random shutoffs at...
I don't know. F/SN is pretty freaking terrible. Absolutely nothing compared to Fate/Zero. That reminds me, I haven't heard any more news about the Fate/Stay Night remake by Ufotable. What? No change? Yuuuup...America vs Europe + Asia (not including China).
Private Internet Access. They don't log your data and have pretty good costs. I think they even accept spare giftcards you have laying around. If you want more suggestions go to TorrentFreak where they keep a list of good VPNs that don't log your data (some actually do and hand it over to the government when asked).
Oh it's her? Well, I've never watched K-On so...
Who's Mugi?
Oh yeah...data caps. Bowei, you know if Metrocast has a datacap and if so, anywhere to check it?
Huh, you should be getting 12.5MB/s max. Still better than my internet which has a crappy 16Mbps/2MBps download max.
Yup, later on. New Taeyang song sounds nice, MV doesn't make any sense. No I don't follow BigBang.  First person that comes to mind when listening to this is Bruno Mars.