or Connect

Posts by HybridCore

Nice! :O Even gets rid of skype ads from what I see (probably same /w other platforms since it's a 3rd party client).  Kabaneri 11: Dang Ikoma looks badass now. Gives me a kind of Genos vibe. Looks like a cyborg and is always craving more power.
  Hm usually don't like EXO but this song is pretty good. lol at the dancing while laying on the bed in the beginning. Not sure why I find that so amusing.
@Mshenay So from what I gather most file converters offer the ability to convert from CBR/CBZ (CBR is a WinRAR directory renamed to the CBR extension, CBZ is a ZIP file renamed to CBZ extension, henceforth the change on the last letter of each file type; R for RAR, Z for ZIP) so first step we have to do is convert those lone images into a CBZ/CBR. http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/create-cbrcbz-files-distribute-comic-strip-graphic/ This is a pretty easy method because if your...
How is this series anyways? Seems fairly popular.
Kiznaiver 10: The feels at the end of that episode, not as much as 9 but still a pretty good amount.
Makes me wonder what's going to happen to the power button then.
Rehash of Lenovo X1 Carbon Gen 2 e-ink bar basically. But hopefully Apple actually makes this usable. Didn't like it at all on the X1 Carbon Gen 2.
RIP. Maybe config stuff in browser might have done it.
Did they have you put in a credit card number or something? I don't know if there are identifiers, I'd assume credit card numbers are randomly generated for security purposes.
I'm aware of my need for linux since I was looking through the courses and knowing how to use Linux is the endgame for a portion of my education as a Comp Eng major.Well I'll see if I can find a good config for sub $1000, but otherwise it's out.:O Happy birthday! \o/