or Connect

Posts by HybridCore

It looked kind of like it would be a nuisance though because if you held the phone lower in your hand or if your hands are big it seems like the button would touch the webbing between your thumb and pointer finger which would have annoyed the crap out of me. As for left-hand holding it would be in the way of your fingers. Maybe not as annoying as that camera button or volume rocker sitting in the palm of your right hand but just one extra annoying thing.
I don't care about the fingerprint scanner either but the old power button stuck out like a sore thumb to me. Honestly they should just make it like the camera button.
http://www.notebookcheck.com/Sony-Xperia-Z5-und-Z5-Compact-Leak-zeigt-Phones-mit-Fingerabdrucksensor.147449.0.html     YES THEY FIXED THE POWER BUTTON. It looks like nothing else changed though (which is great).   Now hopefully Sony's new idea of how Android should be is just stock Android minus Google Play apps by default (Youtube, etc. those are all still installable). Their ROM is kind of...eh.   Now the question is Xperia Z5 or Galaxy S6...
Not a fan of how big the icons are. Also I'm too used to being able to see my seek bar all the time. I like it visible.It doesn't? But Flash must die!Ghostery, Disconnect, Lightbeam/Collusion, NoScript, etc.+1I've never had that happen. XD Then again I'm opted out of most of Google's prediction services for searching and ad-targeting.Or you use NoScript or Disconnect or Ghostery to block trackers or something along those lines. Or opt out of google's prediction...
Hm, that's a nice looking Aquos.Nope, SHARP. Edit: http://www.notebookcheck.com/Samsung-Preissenkung-fuer-Galaxy-S6-und-Galaxy-S6-edge.147419.0.html Oh...
It's been my daily driver since my first computer... I had UbuntuGNOME installed but apparently Intel doesn't recognize UbuntuGNOME as an official distro (it won't just look at it like it's Ubuntu) so wasn't able to get some drivers installed. Also power plans in windows affect linux for some reason, so sometimes GNOME reports 15 hrs battery life and 4 hours other times. It's in accordance to what I left it on in Windows. Lol. Yeah same. Fortunately the flight right before...
Same, at least on this laptop.Holy smokes I dropped that midway through episode 1. Horrible compared to the first Gatchaman (though that was still meh for me).Ugh...I'm at Detroit airport and can't watch b/c...well public.
The best you can do is lean on your desk but your back is still straight at least. The chemical smell takes too long to get rid of too.Nah, latex mattresses all the way.Ha...ha....ha...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nope. Eh, I'm used to sleeping on bamboo mats and just rock hard chinese mattresses (I've literally only seen one plush one, every hotel or apartment I've lived in have the rock hard ones). Yeah, but my parents aren't willing to get another one so kneeling is the easiest...
It kind of forces good posture. Also my chair is pretty meh. It's like people who like to sleep on hard surfaces (like wood floors during the summer b/c they're pretty nice and cool to the touch).Also this.
I honestly find it more comfortable than standing. It's like my equivalent of the standing desk effect...except I can use a standard height desk and just a pillow instead of shell out some good money for a standing desk or one w/ a motor/adjustable height.