Posts by HybridCore

Welcome to the club! Which mech kb did you get?
http://plugable.com/products/usb-bt4le Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009ZIILLI/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B009ZIILLI&linkCode=as2&tag=plugabltechno-20 I love Plugable because they try to make sure their products can function WITHOUT drivers. They provide drivers if it absolutely needs to. For Windows 8 and above, you shouldn't need drivers and Microsoft provides Bluetooth drivers. Broadcom drivers are a nightmare...
Glorious 2-ton-bricks-on-our-desk race* I think that's what you mean. But yeah, CRT is still basically unrivaled for refresh rates. Only problem is how heavy those bricks are.
I really don't understand the resolution race right now, at least on phones. It's not completely bad, because it pushes SOC and other graphics hardware companies to push how much power their GPUs but QHD and higher on a tablet or a phone is really puzzling to me. Really sad too to see how phones have these higher resolutions before desktops and laptops when phones are the weaker of the three.
Any word for when the remake is going to air (Fate/Stay Night)?
Drooling after seeing Hyper Light Drifter again. Below also looks extremely interesting. This seems like a promising summer for video games.   The company's name made me think of Summer Wars immediately (they're called Heart Machine).
Much more comfortable than sitting with my back hunched over the touchpad. That reminds me...I need to get one of these. From what I've heard, they're slightly lower in quality than the original Nintendo ones but I don't have to worry about getting a gamecube to USB adapter that needs another driver to work (Mayflash is the recommended brand). I'll probably end up with a PS4 controller because it comes with partial X-input support which some people have taken advantage of...
Using a Wiimote w/ my ultrabook is awesome. Just wish I had a classic controller pro.
I have no idea what's happened to mining recently. Seems like Bitcoin is finally somewhat dying off or at least the consumer hype around it is dead.
I think the corners are also sharper (not as rounded as the D14).