Posts by HybridCore

Random and very innuendo worthy, these are the most beautiful rear ends I've seen on a product.     You call that the back of your unit? LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE A NICE FRONT. You can tell it's the back since the hinge for the clear cover of the record player is at the top of the photo.
Yup. Should be on Nipponsei and Animebytes.
  Sooo pretty. Just got the OST today for Zankyou no Terror.   Probably my favorite soundtrack from the OST. It just makes you think of staring up at a sky with some clouds.
http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2014/08/kde-plasma-5-for-those-linux-users-undecided-on-the-kernels-future/2/   YES! Now I can ditch GNOME!
Hanamonogatari 1: So good, ending was nice too.
Newest space dandy: what did I just watch.   Newest Akame ga Kill: Alright. I don't really know what to expect from the anime considering that I've already read all of what's currently out for the manga.
Rewatched Zankyou no Terror Ep 6. Still can't get over that music in the end. So good. Also starting to like Lisa Mishima a lot.
Aldnoah.Zero Episode 7: WHAAAAAAAAT. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. WTF IS HAPPENING.  [[SPOILER]]
WHAT. GOTTA WATCH.
24-bit has a few merits depending on the use so 24/44.1KHz or 24/48KHz should be good enough (I think that's what the Xiph blogpost explained).