or Connect

Posts by HybridCore

Oh so you took the fanservice bait. XD There's action at the very least so I wouldn't say it was a complete waste of time.
Yeah K was okay. Movie was meh. New season is also looking meh. Hm, MC of Utawarerumono is voiced by the guy who voiced Kiritsugu. The way he strategizes is also the same.
So after watching Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen I decided to start watching the prequel. 8 episodes in now.   Wow they literally copy pasted everything from the beginning.
Comet Lucifer 1: Pretty good.
I like the concept of K. It's really neat but the execution is horrible. And as if Seri wasn't enough fanservice as it is, this just adds a whole new level.
+1 SHAFT is the freaking god of interesting speaking.Yup. Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan is pretty garbage. There's probably going to be all the plot armor and harem you could ever ask for.
Animehere found somebody who subbed it. I had to watch it at 480p quality but the mindblown feeling was not any less.
Owarimonogatari 1: GIVE ME THE NEXT EPISODE GDI.   Freaking fantastic.
Is it German unity day? Also I thought that was Kuzuki from Fate/SN for a second.