or Connect

Posts by Solrighal

PCOCC was the best I ever heard when used on an interconnect. I've never heard anything better in headphone cables than the stock HD 650 cable. You pays your money..
 I need a second pair too. I stupidly managed to catch the cable in the vacuum cleaner which stripped off about 4" of the outer sheath. It hasn't affected the sound but they look ugly.
 Well, how did it go? 
 Yes mate. Send me a PM with your email and I'll send it to you.
For anyone in a similar position I can strongly recommend this stuff..   https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004AQFBE0/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1   I used it to keep together a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 & a Fiio E18 and it worked perfectly. It's rock solid when it's joined yet still detachable. I only used a 2in strip on the case of the phone and the same on the amp. I 1in piece would be enough to hold the Sansa to pretty much anything. In fact, I'm going...
"It could be improved on many levels for sure". Masterful understatement my man
 Get yourself a Project Polaris.
 It's pretty difficult to argue with a word of that to be honest. Horses for courses. There are however many, many headphones in the Beats market that do the job way better.
The black box is the same model that's been around since 2007ish. Only the box changed after that. You have the current version.