or Connect

Posts by Solrighal

The metal used is spring metal. Just bending it back & forth will achieve nothing. Grab the metal at both ends and bend to a point just beyond horizontal. Hold it in that position for 15 seconds. Then do the same on the other side. Rinse & repeat until it's right for you.
Yeah, I was really just highlighting the song itself. Her studio albums are superb. Mary Black is also an accomplished solo act and her albums also sound superb. YouTube has its limits.
Here's something for those of us with more traditional tastes. Brilliant vocals here..     Enjoy.
 Project Ember doesn't get hot.
 I might also hear the difference but unfortunately money is limited. Still, I live on the Med and I'm about to go over the mountain for a fish supper. Things could be worse.
I'm sadly at the stage where the weakest component in my 'system' is my own hearing. C'est la vie. Now I have more money to spend on other things. Happy days!
 Yup. Frans' opinion is good enough for me.
 I agree but these people do exist. If someone's paid the money and they want to butcher their purchase that's fair enough but to do so without at least attempting EQ first is madness imo.
There are people out there who wouldn't even consider using EQ but will happily take a knife to their headphones.
 I'm curious as to what you mean by "trust".