Posts by Dubstep Girl

+1
U need to use good tubes on the other amps too though or your impressions might be more negative. The wa22 opens up with the mullard gz34 or we422a, the wa6se is the worst stock, the wa2 isnt that good either with stock tubes. World class amps though when they have mighty 596 and tung sol 5998s in them though
Or arrive broken like the one in that picture that was posted here last year...
The he-6 imo still has the best bass. Some find it lacking in omph or bloom but its strong enough and the bass is very tight very tactile and very deep and controlled. It does it better than any headphone ive heard. The lcd x and lcd-2 come close. Personally the lcd-3 has a more colored more smoother bass response. Its not as accurate though but more organic sounding
I think im gonna get an x soon... The lcd-3 has less punch in the bass but more subbass however, its generally light and not enough to be worth the trade off. And the mids i find a little too rich and warm very tubelike and analog. I preferred the lcd-2 sound for most things, so maybe i should get the x..... O
198$.....
lol i was just about to mention the 596 auction but i guess u guys saw it earlier 198$ for the tube...ridiculous. prices have really gona up.
Btw i dont see the wa3 or wa6 in the pic, are those excluded due to their entry level status?
yes!!!!!!! very exciting stuff!! will love to read all the impressions makes me want to go buy a wa2 again which is still my favorite woo...
yes the WA2 and hd 800 pairing is very good...