Posts by Dubstep Girl

Beats by Senn.  great...
LCD-3 + GSX MK2 is nice 
 +1 its an alright amp, but seems like its better suited for less serious rigs and maybe for a cute little setup for the office or something  about right, but i've seen them as low as 1400, i think 1500 is fair. obviously depends on upgrades, extra tubes, condition/age, etc.
 yup. there is no comparison the WA5 is a much better amp than the WA22. the WA22 even with the best tubes can't touch the transparency, speed, naturalness, and finesse that the WA5 has.
  this is true and i was about to add. the HPA 5000 and HE-6 combo is very good. and the HE-6 is the better headphone, tonally, and transparently. despite only having 5W, the HPA 5000 has no trouble with HE-6, it doesn't have the headroom a speaker amp will, but its a good pairing.  on other amps such as the WA5, the HE-6 also outperforms the HE-560.
alot of stratus owners like the 5u4g, i myself still think its overrated and overpriced, despite actually being an okay tube. the 5u4g didnt sound as good on wa6-se as it does on the other woos or other amps either.
too bad the gz37 wont work well, the fat bottle version is like the 5r4gys but even more bassy, but no sizzle or syrup
they look like the right tubes, the plates look identicaal to the ones i had from jack, actually these r nicer, the ones jack had at the time when i bought were Westinghouse rebranded sylvanias and they appeared ro be slightly newer tubes.you shouldd be good
 i doubt it lol, its just a different tube to try out for fun.