Posts by Dubstep Girl

TH-900
the 596 is a great tube, i have found that it can be picky to pair well with,other tubes, sometimes having a little too much of that forwardness or the bass changing quite a bit, but ive also heard the 596 on amps like the glenn otl where it sounded great, it also sounds pretty sweet on wa22 if i remember correctly, they work alright on wa5 but i can see myself upgrading when i get bored of em, great tube and all, love it, but it does lack the "wow" factor that the u52 or...
never tried the bendix sorry , glad ur enjoying the rcas tho!
sold!
purchase pending, awaiting payment.
Selling a General Electronics RK60 tube, great for Woo amps and most popular amps that work with 5U4G rectifiers, the tube will come included with the special RK60 to 5U4G adapter made by 2359Glenn. Tube was purchased NOS about a year and a half ago, didn't use it much, under 50 hours, looks pretty much new with clean pins and labels and everything. I never meant to sell this tube or adapter but I no longer have an amp I can use it on.  Looking for about $OLD Paypal,...
saw this just now, omg awesome!!!!! now we have a 6922 tube review thread here on head-fi, love it!!!!!   
Lol omg people still think the 421A is better, maybe, just maybe by like 1% (u know, the cherry picked pairs that measure better, if they even did that). i had 421a and 2399/5998 pairs and they sounded the same to me, i tried really hard to find a difference and nothing.. edit: aww just realized thread got rebumped by someone and its 5'yrs old, noo!
 1 TOTL amp specifically made to drive each flagship headphone is the ideal . The WA5 / HE-6 combo is great though, especially since WA5 can do speakers and other headphones really well too. Allnic HPA-5000 with HE-6 is incredible though too, I miss having it around, the WA5 is just missing that 2%, like 2% vs skim milk kinda thing. for HD 800 / HE-6 though, yeah tough to beat WA5, I've been using WA5 more for my speakers now though