Posts by pigmode

I really enjoy my El Mariachi set up as a hybrid. Fun on the road!!! Really bummed I didn't go ahead and build up an upgraded hybrid w/:   - Niner carbon frameset (rigid carbon fork) - XT 1x11 groupset with low Q crank - non-tubeless rims   I'll get back to that eventually but the El Mariachi, not currently being ridden much, is set up with XT 1x10. With the power and modulation of wet discs, combined with 50mm tires that transfer greater braking resistance, I really...
  Love my Hinderer.
A couple directions I'm looking at. The Seiko is a blast from the early 70's past. I still remember frustrations with Seiko self-winds falling out of time. The good news is you don't have to call time anymore.   The Nomos well...;) :D   - Nomos Glasshutte Tangente - http://www.ebay.com/itm/252332123008?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Sorry for dredging. A couple riders from the lbs whom I respect quite a bit, recommended BB7 over XT. This mainly for ease of adjustment and repairablity provided you do your own maintenance. When I rebuilt my El Mariachi I went with XT, because I really love the braking action and power.Better is a term that needs to be qualified. XT has stronger braking by far. This may be considered better, but many experienced riders prefer mechanical discs (BB7) over hydraulic (XT)....
- Mint, like-new - Bought new, used for one week. -$90SOLD w/ free Priority shipping in the U.S.    
Nevermind, I've ordered the 2i4.
Any thoughts on using a Schiit Modi 2 > Macbook Pro, XLR > RCA? Or would I be better off with the Focusrite Scarlett 2i4?
 sorry, wrong thread
SOLD - will close listing at end of transaction       - standard silver RCA jacks - .5m - Bought new from Decware about 3 mo ago - $90 including shipping in the U.S. (+ shipping cost difference to Canada)   http://www.decware.com/newsite/newdsr.htm
The only pic I have right now, but at least it shows it exists, lol.