Posts by pigmode

Thank b-u-jeff, what started as an exercise on replacing my UE700 has led me here, and gotta say the thrill is back
Although I'm not the audiophile any more I have to ask, what power supply are home users happy with? Are there any options, or is everyone satisfied with the included charger? Hope to get my XL4 later this week-- not sure what to expect.
Only saved three cycling videos, discs actually because the VHS have been thrown out long ago. '89 Tour de France (Delgado on the left) Stars and Water Carriers The Road to Hell
Did a quick listen late last night. Can't say for sure yet of course, but the MKII seems a noticeable improvement over the UE700, which was the sometimes elusive point of this upgrade exercise! Still need to check the ear plugs for best fit, and if things work out maybe order a spare MKII. Have got rid of the iPod classic-- will use my iPhone 4S instead. What are Hifi-M8 owners using for portable and home USB cables? Apparently I need a 30 pin to USB cable for the...
^ ouch that one hurt.
I just threw my wallet on the table thanks to Moon Audio. Now the thumb twiddling game-- chose the mail option, not sure what kind of mail that is. Maybe I should call up and change to the next service up? Still waiting for my transducers. Lol.
Ahh, shucks. Was just about to cancel my classified as I've just bought from Moon Audio.   Good luck on the sale.   Monte
Just delete or modify if this post breaks any rules--I'm not here often so ...    I of course am very familiar with the D1 using its internal amp, and want one for an incoming Amperior and especially for the DBA 02 MKII. Thoughts on this choice, suggestions? The plan is to buy once and be happy with whatever I have--no more no cycle of buying/selling, just gain an improvement and listen to music. I will use it direct from source (MBP).   Also from my experience a...
Just starting to read this thread. New Egg has/had the blue Amperior for $139., but only in blue. Not my first choice in color, but I got it anyway.      Anyway, I'm trying to find a reasonably priced Anedio D1, or go witha Hifi M8 RSA. Need compatibility with the DBA 02 MKII. Any thoughts, suggestions? 
Longshot, I know. Talk to me before I have to buy new.