or Connect

Posts by pigmode

Bought *another* CRF250L 5 months ago. The plan was to pick up a KTM 690 Duke, been wanting one for a long time, but decided to wait another year to make way for other projects. Now I'm worried they'll move production to India, at which point the 690 will be struck off my list. Second choice will be an EXC350F with SM wheels.   
Nuclear holocaust in the 80's. (think I've posted a couple of these before.)   mushroom at 1:17            
   That was the second and last tour I saw of RJD. There was a huge Egyptian themed mural which lit up especially for a "Heaven and Hell" act--Vivian Campbell on lead guitar. Friggen awesome, and one of my top three concerts.
Never would have thought to have seen this subject here.   My old Koa wood Kamaka, I owned from the mid 60's on. Its a basic model. Used to be pretty decent with it.    There's a crack on the back--took it in to inquire about a repair. One year waiting period, but now they use a cool tint clear finish, and use enough gloss coats to achieve the currently desirable smooth plastic-like coating look.    The warm (red) finish in this vintage has of course a warm glow, and...
Went way crazy but have settled on set of 6 pens. This including a cheap Indian Ranga 2C, from eBay that I don't count.   Same with headphones, I was never comfortable with too many units. Better to have settled on one, maybe two sound signatures and go to town on that.   I'll probably end up with 4-5 pens. Love the compactness of the 140 ef with permanent inks.    Pelikan 140 ef Pelikan 400nn ef Pelikan 400 om Falcon Spencerian Falcon ef Desiderata Ebonite 
I my old age I've moved from steak to standing rib roasts. Not that I've given up on the former.
  Always wanted one of those, good on you. I prefer how on the Military, the shape at the back of the handle, provides a better pinkie catch than on the PM2. Roger that on the S110V.
Shipped on Sat., arrived today. QC looks up to standard. The plan was to send it out this week for a regrind, but now I'll take a day or two to reconsider.   http://i.imgur.com/knr001i.jpg   P.S. My Hinderer sold today. Was never completely happy with it. Now with my Para's...:O)