or Connect

Posts by pigmode

Came real close to picking up a Mini-Griptilian locally, priced about $20 more than listed online. Handled real nice, and would have been very happy with that.    Did a quick eBay search one day that brought this up--a NIB Spyderco Delica Clipit, AUS-8 Generation 2 in mint condition w/box. Also pictured is my Gin 1 Generation 1. The wider clip on the Gen 2 is much tighter, the older narrower belt clip having loosened up quite a bit.   These are not in much demand I...
  Headphone Supremus maybe when you hit 15 yr, lol.
Would have jumped on the Citizen posted above already, but there's only date w/o day. I really need the latter.
Starting to look into a classic dive watch. The Seiko I'm looking at is auto-wind, w/o manual winding ability. Anyone using such a watch in rotation? Seems like it might be a major hassle having to get it going and resetting date and time.   Seiko has the "professional" Prospex, but not with the exact look, I think.   https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000B5MI3Q/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=6H3D5378TKC9&coliid=I3FMVADJTQ0JPY     There's also the...
Have these been going on sale on Black Friday? I'd like to pick up my 3rd and hopefully last set.
   Nice. Interesting they named it the Emissary, and I've just finished watching Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. 
Seriously surprised I'm still looking for another folder. Would like pick up a <3" Benchmade before moving on to other things. 
  That pic resolution is a huge tease. :O)    From this morning's predawn dog walk, not that I plan to continue to carry this big a knife for this use. I've lusted a Chris Reeve for 15 yr, and now I have two. This lg Sebenza had two former owners.   
  My purpose is to find a smoother clip with less tension than the standard Spyderco, which to me is built like a battleship when what I want is more like a Ski Nautique. The other features are extras, although I think the less visible to John Q Public the better. For walking the dog the old Gen 1 Delica will continue to be my favorite. IIRC it weighed out at about 1.7 oz, but could use a resharpening. I'll be *very* happy if a NIP plain edge comes my way.