Posts by firev1

Really? All I really care about is Love Live on the 6th of next month on Tokyo MX.  
I love the Character Songs, but I was hoping for something like Polyphonica which had a helluva more music in 13 episodes. Although Zettou Amano Habakiri is a nice song hearing it for 13 episodes in every fight scene was a pretty ****ty experience lol. Still for Mizuki Nana and Ayahi Takagaki, YESSSSSSSSSS
O_o he is measuring the transfer function of his own ear to what he perceives as flat by using his calibrated speakers and measuring the FR from his ear(which will not be flat due to changes in FR due to the ear's own acoustics). By taking that HRTF, one can put on graph and correlate how the headphone would sound. As for fidelity, pursuing the ideal FR(in this case, the OP's flat response is ideal to his own ear) is paramount to fidelity. If you equalised your headphones...
  Actually I thought the entire show was nothing really memorable for me, this season has some really good anime, sadly this to me, though its KyoAni and all, just does not do it for me. Going to get bashed by chu2 fans.    On another note since this season is ending, here are my thoughts on the season.    [[SPOILER]]     Anyways some music I have been listening to again, been feeling the need to listen to her lately.
Will be buying all the BDs for Love Live! Since they are extremely super special awesome.
He is a funny guy though LOL. Waiting for them to merge with the previous animation at the third arc :) There is this G30 program that allows me to study in Japan in english so lessons are not hard to understand. I intend to study Aeronautical/Mechanical Engineering in either Kyushu or Nagoya University. Do you happen to prefer music with a faster pace? I prefer those with a very slow pace like those and I like rock as well.
  Have not been frequenting the thread of the late but anyways I will be laying down more tunes as per normal, Some of you guys may remember this tune, heres the original lol!   One of my favourites from Suara Mugen no Oka     Probably my favourite slow song(ballet?) from AT2 KIZNA
I believed that sanity at head-fi was already long gone LOL Sound Science section.
Creepy? I find it rather pleasing to myself LOL I dont really fancy joypads myself, it really hurts my thumbs when i play and the arcade sticks always give me more precision on my playing. Im lucky to have a understanding family i guess. According to them getting a dutch wife will be over the limits but its not like i need them(i still find them nicer than dollfies and i really want one to dress LOL)
Like the stuff in the middle :) Nice Yeti. Nyanners, laughed my ass off! *Hug* Sharing is caring please :) 12.3! And random stuff I get my hands on at my friends house on PS3 You don't like BlazBlue? DIIIIEEEEE For me personally, I'm deciding between a EMU or Focusrite Scarlet or Saffire for my interface when I get the chance, currently I borrow my friend's one when I do recordings for others. Another reason is that its awesome for playing around and testing as well. As...