Posts by firev1

I feel slightly guilty for missing the chance to try them a few weeks back, especially since I was pretty excited about it since the beginning. Kind of wondering what kind of monster we helped in creating.
  Don't be stupid, if you add a few db of bass to TF10s already bloated bass, of course you will get distortion(TF10 by itself already has a long bass decay)! EQ done correctly as others have noted can help to really improve fidelity and can help lessen stored energy issues. Certainly not the cure all but a valuable tool.
Nice! I think I took a lot from this. 
Probably the biggest was 2009, 30 was the size of the April one. Though officially about 15-20 showed up.
Will be bringing along my Pioneer Monitor 10s(2 of them), SRH840 and HD800s. May be also bringing the HD25s and for amps, the AMB M3 amplifier(estimated to finish building by early, mid July). As one member has mentioned, there was a meet held in April already. Also there is one mini meet happening at June. So August would be perfect. Also by then a few of my friends as well would have finished building some of their amps to bring a long. 
Thanks for the help!
No multimeter till tomorrow, recabling these headphones. It appears that the + of the left driver is connected to the right as well for some weird reason. Ground is the brown color cable that is soldered on the same place for both drivers. There are 6 wires on the left driver because its single cable entry and the second set of 3 wires on the left driver is connected on the right one.
  Anyone has any idea why both drivers would require 3 wires? Can I wire them up in 2 wire per driver?
Bought some first print jpop cds for about 3k or 2.5k yen 2 years back, now my discs are worth 8k yen each. Bought a limited edtion box set of 12 cds for 24000 yen which my friends thought was crazy just a year ago, now its worth 100k yen. So are CDs worth the investment? HELL YEAH.
okay, removed the damn foam, actually did not like the sound after that, all my effort to suppress the treble was utterly wasted. You get a more open sound but you get sibliance.