Posts by dcginc

Original owner selling one pair NuForce S3-BT speakers.   Sale includes one pair of Audioengine DS1 Desktop Stands too.   Fantastic condition..     http://www.ebay.com/itm/271418280403?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
Right on! "4. Be memorable—this isn’t about getting everyone to like you, this is about getting some people to love you."
My mobile system: iPhone 4S iOS 7 CCK Meridian Explorer (w ext battery power) KEF M500s
Jude, Did Bob Stuart say why no balanced output for the Prime? Just curious
I had to abandon Elyric too, in favor of MinimServer controlled by Linn Kinsky. Easer to use, and sounds good
I used BTG Audio to recable both my Yamaha HP-1s and HP-2s. Very pleased w his work.
The company is named for exactly what you found... I've owned over 15 Meridian components for the past 20 yrs starting w the 200 series kit....(which is still used daily-including my M 20 speakers that I'm listening to now)But as an owner of Schitt Gun/Mjo fully balanced system, why no balanced output on the Prime?http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_meridian_(Greenwich)
Try pchcables.com for shorter lengths
@danrc3 The rocket fish (RF) hub is meant to be used off a laptop primarily I assume. The RF has one input port, b mini- the other side of that cable is A male into a laptop, or in my case, the cck The RF then has 4 female A ports. I simply plugged one A male to A male into one port, then other end of that cable to the external battery. I then plugged the ME into the second A female port on the RF. The other ports on the RF are not used How data goes from the cck to...
Today I successfully got my Meridian Explorer to work w my iPhone via the cck. I cannot seem to get it to run at 192k even when running a 192k high res albums. I am using ampilflac app to do this. I am basing this on the fact that only one of the three lights turn on Not sure what's going on.. Thoughts welcome Fixed it, setting on the app!.