Posts by dcginc

agreed. curious to know what hardware mfg'ers will endorse the hi Def streaming services. I have a PS Audio PWD MkI and I see over on the PSA community forum, PSA says they currently do not know how their Directstream DAC (or any of their hardware) can stream TIDAL. Wondering if it is time to 'hit the bid' on the PWD, and opt for Auralic Aries which purportedly does stream hi def services. Thoughts?
Now 24 hours into my iDSD Micro.. Upon first operation harsh and brittle sounding.. Left it running all night until batt died. Will do this for a few more days.. Already sounds more fluid, warm and with depth that was lacking last night. Using my Squeezebox Touch as source. Have used iPhone too running Amplliflac app w Naim Audio 192k recordings. I'll wait a while before comparing to my grun/mjo Schiit Audio stack that preceded this..
Thxs for F2 case beta.. I agree about the stock kef case scratching the headphones
note the 'buy it now' on ebay for $205.00 http://www.ebay.com/itm/271588028461?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
Saw this image posted on Tone Audio's Personal Audio Facebook page but not much comes up in an online search
Would be curious to see a comparison to Schiit Gun/Mjo stack. I like the idea of being able to use an iOS device as a transport, stream via Bluetooth etc. been a fan of Ortho headphones for decades. Hope to learn more about both of these Oppo products
Original owner selling one pair NuForce S3-BT speakers.   Sale includes one pair of Audioengine DS1 Desktop Stands too.   Fantastic condition..     http://www.ebay.com/itm/271418280403?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
Right on! "4. Be memorable—this isn’t about getting everyone to like you, this is about getting some people to love you."
My mobile system: iPhone 4S iOS 7 CCK Meridian Explorer (w ext battery power) KEF M500s
Jude, Did Bob Stuart say why no balanced output for the Prime? Just curious