Posts by tiohn

AudioQuest Dragonfly V. 1.2, $100 shipped to CONUS. Paypal only.
Like-new RHA MA750i. They're really excellent, but I need to fund the Shure SE535 I just bought. Includes all packaging, tips, and accessories. $90 shipped to CONUS. Paypal only.
I mean the Fuze, not the Fuze+. Mine looks like complete hell because it's lived in my pocket with my keys and whatnot, but it is still going strong after 5 or 6 years. I hadn't really taken the build quality into consideration, but if I factor that and the ability to play higher res files, I suppose I'll give it a slight edge. I'm not unhappy with my purchase at all and would likely buy another if I lost this one, but if the original Fuze were still available, it would...
 I'm not sure I'd say it's worse than my Rockboxed Fuze, but I'm not sure it's appreciably better either. I am considering getting an E11k to pair with it, but so far, on its own, I think the extra power output is the only edge the X1 has over a Sansa at half the price.Edited to add that the inline controls are a relative strength as well.On the other hand, the X1 and RHA MA 750i make me happier than the Vali and Mad Dog Pro that I just sold, so take that with a low-end...
Turning on inline control support doesn't "stick". I have to re-enable it every time I restart the player.
I am really struggling with multi-disc albums. I have them organized in folders as artist/album/CD1 and /artist/album/CD2 with track number (01, 02, etc) prepending each file name. However, accessing the album in Categories piles all of the tracks in order by filename, not by disc order. When I access through the file browser, every single folder displays the filename followed immediately by the same filename prepended with ._ (for instance, 01_Track is followed by...
Like-new Schiit Vali, $90 shipped to CONUS. No trades.
I picked up a pair of these a few days ago, looking for something with lower bass extension than the RE400, which I do love. All of the stock tips were incredibly uncomfortable (I have a very hard time finding any tips that don't hurt. I had a pair of Comply T-400 lying around and that those made all the difference in the world. I can now get full insertion with only minor discomfort, making these by far the most comfortable IEMs I have owned, usurping even the RE400...
I own a pair of MA750i and would love to review the T10i.
Like-new Mad Dog Pro with 1/4" cable. Includes original packaging and bag. Asking $370 shipped. No trades.