Posts by tiohn

With other headphones in my collection, these became redundant shortly after I received them and have been played less than an hour. Emerald green bodies with clear faceplates and red logo. Includes my name and Kickstarter backer number on bodies. Includes Linum BaX cable, a bunch of Comply Tips (a couple pairs used), case, cleaning cloth, and cleaning tool. Price includes Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS.   No trades.
Bowers and Wilkins P7, less than 50 hours, like-new condition. Includes all original packaging, case, and 1/4" adapter. $250 shipped to CONUS. Willing to trade for Sennheiser HD600 or HD650.
Used SE535, clear. Includes original packaging, all original accessories, and extra tuning filters. Like-new condition. $250 shipped to CONUS. Paypal only. Willing to trade for Sennheiser HD600 or HD650.
This would be my vote. I replaced my SE535 with the Westone W30 and am much happier with them in every respect.
I haven't heard the original C5, but compared to the RHA 750i, I think the Series 2 has less bass. It's just about right for me, where the 750i could get overwhelming at times. I like them a lot, possibly more than my SE535.
What is the issue with the scroll wheel that has been corrected? Mine is very often unresponsive until I turn it a few clicks, but I hadn't brought it up, expecting the usual "limited resources blah blah if you want an ipod buy an ipod" response that criticism is met with. However, if this is the issue that has been addressed in the new batch, I need to get mine replaced.
LO to a UHA-6S.MKII for me. I still think the HO isn't an improvement over a Rockboxed Fuze or Clip+. In my mind, that isn't a dig at all and the extra features of the X1 make it worth the money, but the (X1 into) UHA-6S.MKII is pretty special.
Still available
Still available.
AudioQuest Dragonfly V. 1.2, $100 shipped to CONUS. Paypal only.