Posts by Necroist

Quote: Originally Posted by smallmouth I'm pretty sure that's just the 2G nano. No skin. doesn't look like it. The texture looks matte.
Quote: Originally Posted by RnB180 those are two of them. What skin is that? I've seen people posting their ipods with that kind of skin and it looks goregeous.
Quote: Originally Posted by Necroist How do I know if FB2K is upsampling to 96khz. I've set up everything as instructed, and when i rightclick a song that's playing, it puts : Code: ---------- 10688076 samples @ 44100Hz File size: 6 561 792 bytes Also, when I switch back to Waveout, 24bits in fb2k and removed the resampler, when some windows sound play, whatever music I'm listening to, goes into slow mo until I restart...
How do I know if FB2K is upsampling to 96khz. I've set up everything as instructed, and when i rightclick a song that's playing, it puts : Code: ---------- 10688076 samples @ 44100Hz File size: 6 561 792 bytes
Do you ship worldwide? Does this have international warranty?
Quote: Originally Posted by mahlerfan If one side (left or right) went out and then the other-- your headphones are probably not broken, the cable needs to be replaced. I made the mistake of thinking that my headphones were broken. Such a fool I was, I bought new 497s and tossed the other ones in the trash. Still if you look around online you should be able to pick up the 497s for $30-40, or the 201s for under $20. What type of music do you listen...
I used to own a senns hd497 which broke a couple of months ago. Since then, I've been slowly saving up abit of cash each month and I guess its about time to get myself a new headphones. What headphones would you guys recommend for that kind of price range?
I own an ipod 4g 20gb and I'm planning to sell it away for a 20Gb Creative Zen Micro Photo. Is this a wise move? I'm looking for something more functional and so far the design of the zen micro is also pretty appealing. - How do I transfer files over from PC -> Zen? - How's the sound quality?
Is there an online retailer that sells the HD555 worldwide? The local retail shop here sells it at SGD$225 (USD$134).
Quote: Originally Posted by SunByrne And if you listen to both, you want HD555s or HD595s. Just my take, though, others hear it differently. I guess I've found my next new headphone. Is the HD555 cable modifiable like its 580/590/600/650 counterpart?