Posts by palchiu

The DAC will in shop November.   UD-501 looks hot production, should be some review from Japan soon.   Teac demo them now@Akiba audio show.
  http://teac.jp/product/ud-501/  (Sorry, only in Japanese)       Dual PCM1795 and use four Muses 8920 OPamps@output circuit.     Dual mono design and dual toroidal power transformers.     Digi inputs: 24/96 via Optical, 24/192 via Coaxial,  32/384 and DSD 2.8/5.6M via USB (Not sure which USB receiver was used)   Can switch XLR Hot between No.2 or 3pin, can switch USB power from it's own or computer.   Multi decoding filter...
  I've LCD-2 R2 w/Pan-Am   Pan-Am isn't the best for sure, but it bring musical voice that I'm enjoyed.   And it's power cord free rig., I like it's moveable and listening anywhere in house.
Hi shigzeo, thanks! Maybe try it later.   Anyone has used Pan-Am w/HD800?
Hi shigzeo,   Pan-Am USB cable looks great!   Did you compare to other USB cables?
I read a interview with President at Sennheiser Greater China from Taiwan's hi-fi magazine.   He told there will be new electrostatic headphone and amplifier in the future, and he heard the prototype already.   But he didn't confirm the amp will be tube or solid-state.   I guess the new set could double price than HD800+HDVD800, they should be start from $7,000.
Wadia 121 & Black Lion Audio's Sparrow DAC.  
lol   I didn't use the tube cover... want to get some HALO for Pan-Am  
DNA Sonett 2 should can has balanced out as option like Sonett 1?
Someone send this to me