Posts by palchiu

Does SLAM has input selector? I saw two on panel.
Dear All, Thanks for lots informations with tube rolling.
EdipisReks, thanks
Dear EdipisReks, I'm interst SA5000 with PPX3, waiting for your review!!! Meeting with Singlepower East(sacd lover)? Take some pics with singlepower family!!!
Dear All, Any one try SA5K with PPX3? Thanks!
Welcome to Team SinglePower!!!
Wow~ full loaded MPX3!!! That's my dream headamp!!! Congrats!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by sacd lover I should probably change my user name to singlepower_east I can't do that, there are many SinglePower's owner in Asia. I'm not the only one, they just hide. Cheers Pal
Dear sacd lover, You will got 4 MPX3 in your house!!! Oh my god~ You make me want to get one right now!!! Oops, thanks my wife took my credit card away. Ya, MPX3 will be my next upgrade. I'm glad with SinglePower! Cheers Pal Chiu
Dear Sleestack, Welcome to Team SinglePower, you can go find some tubes before you get your new baby. Here is some advice for tube rolling, lots of advice was from sacd lover. Thank you very much!!! sacd lover!!! "Here are some of my favorite combos: Gain tube/ Output tube Ken Rad black or clear glass 6sn7gt/ Sylvania 6sn7gt/ gta or gtb RCA gray glass vt-231/ Sylvania 6sn7gt/ gta or gtb RCA gray glass vt-231/ Hytron 6sn7gt National Union black glass...