Posts by JonnyRocket

Subscribed, these look cool
Has anyone compared these to the yamaha EPH-c500?
No
I've checked sennheisers website and they don't seem to sell them. I took the screens out of my IE8s due to one of them being clogged and not being able to clean it. I've tried other things as screens such as different types of fabrics but can't seem to find anything that sounds right. Does any one know if the iE80 screens will fit? Thanks for your help!
I bought the MDT refurbs last year for the same price. They came with the blue earphone case and 5 sets of tips. Thats it. IMO they are worth it.
I went to the fabric store and got a few pieces of non woven fabric. I cant fit the tip on the nozzle with the fabric stretched across it. I tried a really thin polyester fiber. Any ideas? Also why use only non woven fabric?
Thanks for your help! I checked around and there's a fabric store a few miles away. Im going to get some non woven fabric and see what I can do.
I'll post this here then. Crutchfield has the He 400 for $299 with free shipping till the 2nd http://www.crutchfield.com/p_818HE400/HiFiMAN-HE-400.html?showAll=N&search=He_400&skipvs=T
Is this the New deals thread?
That Thats a good idea! How do you know if a type of fabric is woven or non woven?