or Connect

Posts by NotoriousBIG_PJ

Thanks to everyone for letting me listen to a lot of cool gear. :)   My impressions:   Mr. Speaker Electrostatic Prototype Headphones My favorite setup of the meet was the mr. speaker electrostatic prototype headphones hooked up to the headamp blue hawaii. Going back and forth between it and the sr009's I thought they had comparable detail/soundstage/impact but the sr009's suffered from a bumped up highend while vocals sounded fuller on the mr. speaker and the highs...
I've been looking to get a pair of these for a while and I keep just missing out. :)   Must be in nice condition, including the cord. Pads or adapter not required. You can find my 100% feedback on ebay, audiogon and head-fi under NotoriousBIG_PJ. PM to discuss price.   Thanks,   Biggie.
ygpm.   Biggie.
PM sent.   Biggie.
Up for sale is a like new 9/10 condition Schitt Yggdrasil.   This is a bit perfect 22-bit ladder DAC. It is designed by Mike Moffat of Theta fame.   dimensions: 12"x16"x4"   Comes with original box, instructions and power cord. The DAC will be well packaged for shipping.   The Yggdrasil sells for 2,299.00 online and I am asking $1949.00 plus shipping and fees for it. I accept paypal for payment.   Thanks for looking and please don't hesitate to ask me any...
Up for sale is my STAX SR-009 Electrostatic Headphones. The headphones are in 9/10 condition. I have only been using the headphones a couple hours a week over the past year. Since our daughter was born I haven't had as much listening time. I originally purchased the headphones from E_nR who took excellent care of the heapdhones for the short time he owned them.   I'm located in Foster City, California if anyone is interested in local pickup.    I am asking $2800 plus...
SOLD   Up for sale is my Cavalli Audio Liquid Lightning Solid State Electrostatic Headphone Amplifier MKI. The amp is in 9/10 condition. I have only been using the amp a couple hours a week over the past year. Since our daughter was born I haven't had as much listening time. I originally purchased the amp from E_nR who took excellent care of the amp for the short time he owned it. I am willing to sell this as a package deal with my 009 headphones if there is interest. I...
According to their website:   All CA amps can be wired for 100V, 120V, 220V, 240V. This voltage is set with these these connectors to the power inlet plus other transformer wires not visible in this photo.   This amp is currently wired for 120v. It would need to be sent to the manufacturer to be rewired.   Biggie.
I'll be bringing Cavalli liquid lightning mkI, which I'll be putting up for sale. I don't have a table but I could put it on someone else's if they are interested in hooking it up.   Biggie.
Up for sale is my Cavalli Audio Liquid Lightning Solid State Electrostatic Headphone Amplifier MKI. The amp is in 9/10 condition. I have only been using the amp a couple hours a week over the past year. I originally purchased the amp from E_nR who took excellent care of the amp for the short time he owned it.   I'm located in Foster City, California if anyone is interested in local pickup.   SPECS & PRICING     Inputs: one fully balanced stereo analog input (via XLR...