Posts by NotoriousBIG_PJ

I'm trying to find out from the manufacturer. According to their website:   All CA amps can be wired for 100V, 120V, 220V, 240V. This voltage is set with these these connectors to the power inlet plus other transformer wires not visible in this photo.   This amp is currently wired for 120v.   Biggie.
I'll be bringing Cavalli liquid lightning mkI, which I'll be putting up for sale. I don't have a table but I could put it on someone else's if they are interested in hooking it up.   Biggie.
Up for sale is my Cavalli Audio Liquid Lightning Solid State Electrostatic Headphone Amplifier MKI. The amp is in 9/10 condition. I have only been using the amp a couple hours a week over the past year. I originally purchased the amp from E_nR who took excellent care of the amp for the short time he owned it.   I'm located in Foster City, California if anyone is interested in local pickup.   SPECS & PRICING     Inputs: one fully balanced stereo analog input (via XLR...
I'm interested in attending. Any recommendations for tube amp repairs around the bay area?   Biggie.
Added picture of manual.   Biggie.
One more price drop. Added pics of grills.   Biggie.
Up for sale is a Headroom Ultra Micro DAC with the Astrodyn Power Supply. This unit has optical, coaxial and usb inputs and a 1/8" mini output. Condition is 7/10 because there are some scratches on the bottom of the dac that you can't see during normal use. The dac has been in a smoke-free environment and has worked flawlessly for me. As a bonus I will include a zu pivot cable (.5m mini to rca). This is one of the best sounding small foot print dac's you can...
SOLD   Up for sale is my Grado PS-1 headphones with original box and like new bowl pads. They are in great condition. This is one of the first pairs ever made so there is no serial number on the cup. Only about 250 PS-1 headphones were ever made so needless to say these are quite rare and a collectors item. Thankfully they also sound amazing. The headphone has been professionally re-cabled by Audio Upgrades with a custom 9ft beryllium copper cable for improved sound....
Price drop.   Biggie.
Price drop.   Biggie.