Posts by wrathzombie

Agreed...
TBDM.. Hmm ..They don't remind me of In Flames. DT, yes definitely but again only the older releases. I loved "The Weight of The Oceans"  TBDM for me is a different band. I love Ritual and Everblack.
So, I have been thinking about Pale Communion a lot and now I know why I hate it.   In 2011, I had just joined Head-fi and then Opeth released Heritage. Till then I didn't really care about Opeth. I was a Metalcore guy and my horizons had to expand.   As the seasoned veterans and old Opeth fans, abused Heritage, I listened to their old catalog. However, Heritage remained my first real Opeth experience and I will always love it. Just like Load - Metallica was my first...
     I left the 'Inflames' train, after Reroute to Remain. As far as Melodic Death(gothenburg influenced) is concerned. Allaegeon, In Mourning and Words of Farewell seem like the current flag bearers...
I still remember these lyrics, from Headbangers Ball compilation.. Nostalgia.... Somewhere in this dying day, If I can only find a way for my escape, I find it hard to concentrate with all my past mistakes.Sun doesn't rise at all............... 
I hate the new Opeth and I am sad for hating it :(
For those who haven't listened. This is seriously good:  
i like this...
Album art for a band named Dali's Dilemma has to be freaky. 
Beyond Creation and Ne Obliviscaris ... I am waiting....