or Connect

Posts by wrathzombie

Are revocation in anyway associated with artificial brain. Like sme members. Didn't wanna Google ūüėč
There is a guy, forgot his name. He has a Mojo and HD800 who had come for the headphonezone meet last year

Ohh!!! yeah. When I check it now, those are all albums from 2015. I was dissapointed by Ihsahn and Obscura as well. But, Katalepsy for some reason caught my attention. Nothing spectacular but more or less the sound that I like
     [[SPOILER]]  My Favorites of the year so far in no particular order Toothgrinder - Nocturnal MasqueradeMegadeth - DystopiaDeformatory - MaledictionZhrine - UnorthetaMurder Made God - EnslavedThe Zenith Passage - SolipsistVektor - Terminal ReduxKatalepsy - Gravenous HourKvelertak -NattersferdVale of Pnath - IINucleus - SentientIntonate - The SwerveMonsterwork - Blank Swan Anhillation 
Donno, but I really like them. I think all Canadians are good at Tech Death :)
https://intonate.bandcamp.com/album/the-swerve   The Swerve by Intonate         Doorway to the Inescapable 00:00 / 07:48         Digital Album Includes high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Paying supporters also get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app. Buy Now  name your price Send as...