Posts by wrathzombie

love this album dont have the grados though :(
Talking about addiction, I was smoking till 2013 but now addicted to nicotine gums. Have to find some kind of resolve to stop that. Never thought, I would be chewing nicotine gum for such a long time
Yeah, so at that time there was this small time custom manufacturer from US. I think ayaflo also dealt with him. He said he could do a reshell of the RE-262. Since, the cable already had issues I sent it to him. There was a thread also, but the guy was not able to fulfill many orders and eventually Mods deleted the thread.. It was quite cheap too 90 or 100 dollars for custom reshells from what I remember. 
Hey no, I dont have the RE-262 anymore. Back in 2013, The cables gave in and then I sent it for Custom Re-shelling but there was a shipment issue and I lost them. Oh and I did try the Titan, they were good but I personally preferred the RE-400. I am not good with describing the sound but they were so Non-Harsh and mellow..
  On Sunday, This was the first ever headphone meet that I have attenced.  Special thanks to @raghavsomani for coming up with the idea, choosing an awesome location, free beer, food and other head-fiers and participants for getting their gear and letting me try it. Met fellow head-fiers @getclikinagas and others whom I realized were much more passionate about the hobby than me. I was till 2 years ago, and after going the meet, I realized that I am not into it as I once...
  On Sunday, This was the first ever headphone meet that I have attenced.  Special thanks to @raghavsomani for coming up with the idea, choosing an awesome location, free beer, food and other head-fiers and participants for getting their gear and letting me try it. Met fellow head-fiers @getclikinagas and others whom I realized were much more passionate about the hobby than me. I was till 2 years ago, and after going the meet, I realized that I am not into it as I once...
OMG.. I expected you would post that. How cool is that.. 
Pinnacle of Bedlam is a really good album. You should give it a try. The entire album has a nice flow to it..  
I agree with you.  Bands that I don't like:-Six Feet Under (except few tracks from their last album)- Unleashed- Pestilence- Entombed- Obituary Old Bands that I do like- Cannibal Corpse- Suffocation- Cryptopsy
New Bosse De Nage is good... https://profoundlorerecords.bandcamp.com/album/all-fours