or Connect

Posts by SixthFall

Quote:Originally Posted by hakushondaimao  Thanks for the wifi info, @SixthFall. I contacted the hotel yesterday (Friday) and asked for Sunday the 16th or 23rd of October. Hope to have an answer Monday, and will confirm details of date change. For now looks like we're 95% postponing from September 25th. More shortly. Eric
also, might want to change the title to reflect the new date so ppl dont think they've missed it.
pm'ed
pm'ed
Awesome. I'm in for sure then. ill bring some hd 600's, schiit modi and magni and a yulong a100 amp. Side note, looking to get rid of the magni, if anyone wants it at the meet, maybe we can put together a giveaway for it or something. with the new amp coming in afraid its not going to get used anymore
wifi here is usually 6-10 megabytes per second down and up. pretty fast @EdmontonCanuck
Awesome, October sounds great! Ill bring my hd600's and magni/modi stack. This will be my first meet since like # 6 or 7 back when it was in the audio room. super pumped!
pm'ed
Looking to buy a set of AKG K7XX. There is a set up on massdrop right now, but I dont really want to wait 1+ months for it to arrive. So I'm looking to buy a pair, let me know how much you would want for them.   Thanks!
pm'ed