Posts by SixthFall

I am looking to sell my Yulong A100 headphone amp. It is almost brand new, got if a few months ago for $500, and am downsizing my headphone collection. It is powerful, rated at 1.5w output and can drive almost any headphone very well. It has great reviews and is now fairly hard to get a hold of one.    I am asking for $225 but i am flexible so make an offer.     **********(if you give me the full 225 asking, I will include a Schiit modi USB dac for free, thats an...
Placebo is one hell of a drug eh?
Just as a heads up, you don't have to do any paperwork to ship internationally. 
Was such a fun meet & a pleasure to meet you all. Side note if anyone sees a woo audio wa3 or dark voice 336 up for sale let me know. Looking to trade my yulong a100 and i miss the good ol tubey goodness. Cheers!
Trade for a yulong a100?
I have a yulong a100 in mint condition. Its a solid state class a amp which is extremly transparent. One of the best ss amps in the sub $1000 price bracket. Looking to trade for a tube amp. Prefer a dark voice 336 se or a woo wa3. Let me know what you got! Review: http://www.head-fi.org/t/535630/review-yulong-a100-headphone-amp
Trade for a yulong a100?
Trade for a yulong a100?
1) 156,765 2) 175,679 3) 192,357
Where is the room?