Posts by AnakChan

Just out of curiosity how's the environment you've had your SR-009 in? Dusty or pretty clean? I don't really know the issue with yours but just throwing ideas out there. Electrostatic can be quite sensitive to dust but at the same time (at least in my environment which isn't entirely dust free), I don't think it's that easy to get dust in.
 You can PM @DimitriTrush of Musica Acoustics, or @Spanish  for direction on how to pick up the Myst 1866.
FYI: Suyama-san is a member of HF and reads the forums occasionally. I'm not advocating "workaround" schemes to FitEar's sales policies and I'd further urge public discussions on how to go about it to be rather unwise to say the least.
The various models of FitEar has its fair share of fans - a lot of MH335DW lovers, some MH335DW haters, some C435 lovers & almost same number of C435 haters, etc. Actually they're not haters per se, but more like just not "wow-ed" by the model...I just can't think of a single word to describe that category at the moment. So to me this means (& as mentioned by Suyama-san before in the past), there is no "flagship" but just different offerings for different tastes. I go...
Sorry, I was referring to Mim's connection to the HM-901 where it's a 3.5mm TRRS, not the AK 2.5mm TRRS which you've quoted.
I think any comparisons between the TG!334 & MH334 from Tokyo was done back in 2012. But what you've said about the treble extension of the TG!334 matches what I remember from memory. The explanation is due to the titanium tubes the TG!334 has that the MH334 doesn't. However we (the MH334 owner) felt was the MH334 imaged better in terms of depth. That's not to say the TG!334 sounded 2 dimensional as it doesn't however the MH334 version had more depth than its universal...
 I gather that's not balanced? Don't know anyone who does ready-made balanced for the JHA Rox cables. Think will need to be customised.
Sorry, I'm kinda thrown off a little here. Not understanding what you're looking for. You're looking for a headphone amp that could also act as a pre-amp to your tube amp? Or are you looking for a DAC/Amp which could have a line out to your tube amp? Did you check out the e-earphone site? http://www.e-earphone.jp/shopbrand/010/P/   There's the Furutech ADL A1 for approx Y46,000 but it's line out is a little confusing as it uses the same port as the Headphone out. But...
It depends on the maker I think. Some makers put it a low voltage cutoff so even a 15V difference & it wouldn't work. Then there are others where it will work but the bass starts to sound lean. Whilst there are others where there are no differences at all. In other words there's no single answer. Most distributors who bring in the big names do actually ask the maker to make a 100V version (usually just a transformer jumper setting or switch so not too much of an effort...
Errr... Definitely preferential. I think I'd actually prefer the ZX1 over the an unmodified AK120. Having said that, I think the AK120 holds its value better than the ZX1 so in terms of a $$ worthy trade, yes. But sonically I'd pick the ZX1.