Posts by AnakChan

Congrats. How big is your mSATA?
 Cedric, Missed you last week at our mutual friend's lunch. I hear you're not too far off from my home too. If you're interested we can meet up and you can have a listen to the 009 on the Electra to get an idea. I also purchased a bunch of KGSSHv boards & a bunch of "hard to find" transistors but still haven't gotten around to doing a build. We could also wait till our mutual friend receives his BHSE, and organise another Stax Tokyo meet with another friend with his KGST...
The issue I have with Dignis/Minerva cases is that they damage easily. The leather bruises somewhat too easily. Something like LV's taiga or epi leather would have been more durable.
Huh??
 The previous pair went for a crazy Y751,000. I've been tracking this to see how much it'll go up in the last few extendable minutes.
 I find my case not so practical. It's really more a pouch than a case. Since I was taking it in & out so much, it was a little too fitting for such kinds of use that I felt I'd risk dropping my AK240 instead. As such I preferred just having a larger looser, drop pouch over the Van Nuys. I also used it together with my Minerva leather case but as mentioned since the Van Nuys it damages the Minerva leather case rather easily. Edit: The Van Nuys case for the AK120 was...
From Facebook of an iRiver contact. I wonder if this is similar to the flashy silver AK240 James Lee carried around. I took a pic of that one & boy was it a solidly heavy AK240!
Maybe I missed this but what's an AK240SS?? Just a regular AK240 in stainless steel??
Quite a few folks would disagree with me but at least for my tastes, that's how it goes. There are certain conditions where I would prefer the Hugo but as a more generic device, the Flow seems to be a more "all-rounder" component of the two.
  For that, I'd have to get my AK240 back and re-borrow the Paw. Personally for my ears (and if we're allowed to compare DAPs to DAC/Amp components) :- 1) Flow2) Hugo3) Paw Gold When I get my AK240, I'll see how it'll fit into that above picture. @Currawong already owns the Flow & Hugo & has an AK240. If he could borrow the Paw Gold he can give his perspective.....{hint hint, nudge nuge}if I can somehow re-borrow the Hugo & Paw Gold to do another comparison (or just coerce...