Posts by AnakChan

Shozy is not an unknown company :p. They've had a few amps out already, some discussed here too.Poor Shozy :D.
 Have a look at the post made by Saraguie
Woodcans, USB2.x or USB3? Any other Android-supporting apps installed like Samsung Kies?
 When I first read, I thought you were going to say "Also I think if everyone was as friendly as Brannan....there would be world peace".
 So is Dimas' a universal demo SR or a CIEM?Anyway, here's my brief comparison between my SR & the uni Rox (off my HM-901 with discrete amp board) :- - the SR presentation has a more "around" presentation whereas the uni Rox seems to have a more "above" or "over my head" styled presentation. It's almost like the SR I'm lateral with a front row seat but with the Rox its a few rows from the front (but not too far back) and above.- more relative upper treble energy in the...
Japan's got a somewhat interesting problem where there are fewer and fewer relationships, there are fewer and fewer babies being born and this is leading to a serious population and economic problem in the future.   And it's not about having sex with no strings attached as it seems it's simply not a priority (with someone else at least). Instead, the guys are more preoccupied with games, hobbies, virtual girlfriends, and expensive sex dolls instead of with another real...
 Got it. Just went to Tyll's page and read up on it. Now I wish I heard the PM-1 again with the alternate PM-1 pads. I think it'll change my opinion of the PM-1 and the rating I gave it in my review. Would love to compare the PM-1 & PM-2 too with the alt pads.
Total immersion in the K10's in the past 2 days - cable's Wagnus Luna 2.5mm TRRS balanced for the RWAK240.    
 Wow, and I thought the PM-1 & PM-2 were similar. Guessed wrong! I'll have to see if the local distributor have a demo PM-2 handy.
[Rhetorical...no response required] I wonder if the thought ever occured to her your impressions that go online weren't limited to just headphones...but could be expanded to customer service too. [/Rhetorical...no response required]