Posts by Benjerry

You should ship them with a casing like the sm3's or tf 10.. They will definitely withstand pressure, throwing etc and yet cost effective at the same time... Then, for peace of mind, pay about 1.5 - 2 usd max for the standard cardboard box provided by the post office. If the box is delievered dented or in bad shape--- go and hunt the the ass**** delivery guy responsible for the mishandling Source: experience
Have 2 potential buyers; one local, another from Michigan- pending payment Hurry if you are interested... You still have a chance if they drop out.
It broke when I send it to not daniele. I think the post office must have dropped a really heavy object from it. The acrylic is in 3 pieces
^ okie
Bump- price listed wrongly: not 470, but 380 usd
Um merlin with broken right acrylic, and 1 loose strand (yellow wire) all it needs is a simple soldering for the wire and reshelling at um.if um charges you for soldering, let me know. all drivers are fine.warranty 2 years... starting august 2011selling asap at $SOLD no price cuts!! Paypal and shipping at buyers expense (let me know your preferred method of shipping~ 40usd for ems- 4-5days/ 10 usd for registered mail- max 10 working days. I'll show you the receipt after...
Just a suggestion; you can trade them for someone else's jh13/16 etc etc   ~Good Luck!
It's to protect future sellers... A considerate thing to do, if not trolls and annoying lowballs would pester the seller. I do that myself~ remove my listed price, once sold. I strongly believe sellers have the right to list any price they want to and let buyers decide for themselves through pms.
This thread can be locked now
  Transaction Details     Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID...