Posts by Sioban

Hello At the moment I have  a Matrix mini amp/dac connected to my laptop. I mainly use a pair of Ultrasone 900 headphones.   I want to change my setup altogether or at least the amp-dac part. As far as the headphones concerns, I prefer closed cans.   Most of the time I listen to EDM.   Budget: around US$4000   Thanks in advance for any advice.
Ok, so there is no standby button? It's just on/off through a main switch in the back? Would this risk the life of the amp? I am guessing that turning the amp on and off through a power switch  puts more strain on the Conductor compared to a standby button?   Am I wrong?
The Conductor is a nice clean looking amp but on the pictures I have seen on the Internet I cannot see any on/off/standby switch. Could anyone here please enlighten me where this switch is located?   Thanks.
Can anyone please comment on whether the Z2 can handle 128GB memory cards?   Thanks.
Hello,   Broke my Shure earphones today. The plastic tube on the right driver that holds foam plug snapped off the driver. Is there any way I could buy a spare driver? I can not find anything on the net?   (not my picture.)
Hi I am about to purchase a pair of Dali lektor 2 speakers but cannot decide which colour to combine with my black amplifier and oak veneer coloured  bookcases. Is it ok to combine white speakers with a black amp?   Thanks.        
Got my Pro 900s a day ago. The cans are paired with a Matrix mini-i.   I noticed that the cables included were a bit too short for my taste so I am wondering where I could find a good cable for the cans.    Reqs: Non-coiled 3m long.   Thanks.
  The Matrix is connected via USB. The volume is on the highest setting on Winamp.       I see what you mean. But the if I recollect correctly, the Matrix is advertized to be able to drive cans with 300ohm imp. The Beyers are only 80ohm.    
I use a computer and play mp3-files(224-320kbps).
Yes I am referring to loudness/level. The soundstage sounds a bit muffled but that is propably temporary (burn in etc.).