Posts by DarrenJamRock

Mine has been here in Canada since the 15th. I haven't received it though.
So about the IEMs to the people who received them. Any further impressions/reviews?
When can we be expecting a full Techne  review? Almost 70% funded. 
They offered a refund for anyone who does not want to wait. That is fair enough. If you don't want to wait, instead of complaining which does nothing to expedite the process, one can simply get a refund. 
Can't they make a generic email response giving a time limit at least? Stating that they are very busy and will try to get respond within ___ days.
Update. Clinic is still active. $50 for both ears. Wednesday and Thursday. Can call to make an appointment or walk in if early enough on Thursday.
To avoid these complaints: open to all.....only US residents win   I live in Canada though so don't do that. Honesty appreciated. At least I know not to waste my time.   moving on............
Great impressions thank you.So about that customer service.... Thanks Piotr. Just answered a lengthy email from me with quite a few questions I had. Based on his email as well as these impressions, Music Two's it shall be.Would like to wait for "Harmony" but I fear this will be out of my budget. Would love to hear the impressions though.
Yeah I realize that he offers great customer service but it wouldn't hurt. Greater product offerings = greater # of customers = more questions. I'm definitely not complaining about customer service just a suggestion.
Piotr, a Fequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page should be added to your site.