Posts by VeXun

Really? That's good news and bad news for me. I want more detail in my music. I crave more clarity. Like an addiction. I upgrade my phone every few months and can tell you my HTC One m8 sounds better than any phone I've ever had including my iPhones. So an amp wouldn't be night and day difference with my iems?
I have an HTC One m8 and use only iems like eph 100, etymotic hf5, re-400, tdk ba-200. Should I get that fiio e18 or would the difference not be worth 119$?
What amp should I get for my HTC One m8 I mostly drive iems like hf5 hifiman re400 tdk ba200 etc. Budget is under 150 what would be the best amp / dac?
Hello I am looking into getting some new iems. I love everything about my hf5 and re400 iems except when listening to bass heavy music they suffer. I have tried bass heavy iems and they lack the clarity and accuracy. I go my jokers iem list and saw my re400's score a 9.0 and the etymotic hf5's score an 8.8 so I want this accuracy but with more of a kick but only when the music requires it. I use an HTC One m8 as my DAP and occasionally use my pc for music but not as...
I would highly recommend an HTC one m8 over an iPod touch. I find the m8 to have a better sound than my 4g iPod touch. Also the BoomSound speakers on this phone are amazing for videos and other multimedia and casual listening.
Just purchased the hd439. Thank you so much for posting that coupon code. I had the 439's a few years back but exchanged them for the hd558's and regretted it.
I have gone throgh easily 10 pairs of Klipsch s4 & s4i's over the past 4 years because the strain relief splitting or something else going wrong. I picked up a pair of these for 80$ at BB today. They are the only iems that sound good with my nexus 5 so I love them but also the build quality is far better than the s4 I'll tell you that much!! Sound quality seems about the same for me. Lots of bass I usually turn it down.
I like the 439's more than the 558's
I can tell you that they sound better than my x10i's and on par with my TDK ba200's , they are my favorite iems I own and I own many, they are so comfy and I love the design, easily worth 99$Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
The HTC one has a Wolfson dac? Wtf Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4