or Connect

Posts by VeXun

Thank you very much i got all signed up and it's great. I have been doing a ton of Testing between tidal and apple music and I can't tell any difference and I consider myself an audiophile. I use my fiio e09k / fiio e07k with sennheiser hd598's and etymotic research er4s and can't tell slightest difference in sound from the usb camera kit on my iPhone and iPad to the usb on the dac and from my android USB OTG..,The bass started to sound deeper on tidal and more clear but I...
Do you have to use the chin slider ? I do and it's uncomfortable.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Were the mk1 and mk2 ear guides detachable or were they on permanently, I gave up on my classics ear guides due to them never staying on right Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does anyone else have this issue I am having with my maroon classic edition gr07: the ear guides are the most frustrating thing to use. They slide around and come off so easily and are so frustrating to use you just use them over the ear without any ear guides. I tried using electric tape and it worked but eventually the tape comes off...
What's the cheapest pair of good electrostatic headphones you can get? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also you need to have a good seal with these if you aren't comfortable with iems being deep in your ears these won't be for you and they won't sound good with a shallow seal Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They sound great for everything as long as you are looking for a flat frequency response, there are other iems that sound more exciting for hip hop by having more pronounced bass but these are better than anything I have used for alternative. These are just accurate think of the sound they make in the studio when recording the album that's usually what you get with the ER4S.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
Most of the stuff I use Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk