Posts by VeXun

Please tell me what tips those are? Can you PM Me please
Klipsch x5 89.99 at woot.com I owned a pair of x10's and they fit better than any iem I've ever used but were a bit too bass heavy, should I get these or the re400's or etymotic hf5's I want a balanced accurate sound with good treble and mids.
IPad air 2 / 2014 moto x + fiio e07k & sennheiser hd598, TDK BA200, YAMAHA EPH-100. I keep it portable.
Got mine in the mail today. Loving them to death. Sounds a lot like my old hd558's. What's the difference between the 558 and 598
I can't begin to thank you enough for posting that. I bought a pair and am so excited!!!
I own the 2014 moto x. Sound from the headphone jack is pretty good. I find it to be very clear and pretty flat. I plugged my fiio e07k DAC amp in via USB otg and it instantly recognized it and plays music like a champ. Best portable rig i own. Sounds amazing with my re400's, tdk ba200's and Yamaha eph100's
Thanks for the response. So to get a worth while upgrade I'm going to need to spend a good amount more? I just want more accuracy, sound stage and imaging. What about etymotic hf5 would that be an upgrade?
Picked up a pair of 600's earlier. Now I need to find some good iems, I currently use eph100's , TDK ba200 & re400's with a fiio e07k amp but I want more detail , any suggestions for under 200$? What about gr07 classic?
Match made in heaven this phone and DAC 2014 moto x, FiiO e7k, Yamaha EPH100, tdk ba-200 iems, bluebuds X for on the go bluetooth iems. I Use USB otg flash drive.
I picked up the 2014 moto x and its one of the best devices I've ever owned. I'm coming from an m8 nexus 5 and note 3. I use USB otg for any media I want. Sound from the headphone jack is pretty good as well. Does anyone know where I can get a good micro USB flash drive that doesn't need a USB otg cable