Posts by VeXun

I like the 439's more than the 558's
I can tell you that they sound better than my x10i's and on par with my TDK ba200's , they are my favorite iems I own and I own many, they are so comfy and I love the design, easily worth 99$Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
The HTC one has a Wolfson dac? Wtf Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
I bet the one mini is different sounding. Snapdragon 400 might have a different DAC. Does anyone know? Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
I ended up returning them. I realized I only used them for podcasts, does anyone know of a good budge pair for just podcasts and audio books that would work decent? I loved the wireless ability it's amazing I'll miss it.. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
I am also excited for you to review those TDK IEM'S. Would I benefit from an amp such as the FiiO 17 or the e7 using my ba200's and re400's? I use an HTC one as my player. Mostly 320kbps Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
I am not quite sure about that but I recently purchased a pair and they sound excellent on my nexus 7 but on my HTC One they sound like a 128kbps mp3.... Anyone know why? Sorry for going off topic and interrupting lol Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
That's weird. I owned an iPhone 4 and 4s, they both sounded great but better than a wolfy note 2? And yes there is an international HTC One X with a tegra 3 and a US HTC One X with a snapdragon same one as the gs3, also later came a US HTC One x+ with 64gb and a tegra 3 lol... Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2