Posts by wormsdriver

Quote: so far hadn't had much time with it. First impressions: it's great amp! Very effortless, the music just flows. Great impact from the lows, yet it doesn't overpower everything else. All the details in the mids in highs are there, just effortless. I was a bit worried I wouldn't hear much difference when rolling tubes, but that is definitely not the case. Every tube brings it's own sound, easily identifiable from each other. I got a few tubes along with the amp, so far...
I did the same last year after getting a Grado Rs2, and never looked back.
 Thanks! Absolutely! well put.  once you get past the initial jitters and start the actual project, it's quite fun and addicting. Hell, you never know  where you'll end up!  ....even making your own wooden cups perhaps!yes, this is true. That's why I included the comment about the Galaxy S4 not giving it enough volume. I still don't see it as difficulty driving it though. While it could certainly use more volume for some (s4), I did not feel like it was messing up any of...
or as Aizura put it, "newborn ears"  I think he's referring to the paper that's included with your Grado Headphones. It gives you tips on bending your headband for best comfort and listening volume for headphones...
Interesting stuff, great illustration! I do find myself fiddling with the positioning of the earpads from time to time. I mostly wear them closer to the second illustration with the pad right on top of the edge of my top ear, after a while it starts hurting since I wear glasses, so I tend to shift them back like the first illustration...
Ladies and Gents ...Queen! U2 from the Joshua Tree era
My review is up! http://www.head-fi.org/products/sennheiser-grado-hybrid-a-k-a-senngrado/reviews/11568
wow! they sure do!    yes sir. got these from headphoneku, nice workdats what I'm talkin' 'bout!
I'm wanting to trade my Headroom Desktop Amp with Home Module for your Headroom Portable desktop amp. Anybody interested? PM me!     This is what I'm looking for:  
oooh, look at you! turning your own cups... Nice! I'm looking forward to your progress as you get more experience!     Finally took the plunge and woodied my Sr225 pinks!