Posts by wormsdriver

Dear friend, there are no words... my most deepest condolences for you and your family for your tragic loss.
I like the jh audio mic cable, goes for less than $60 USD on their website.I'd be interested in other's input also as I'll be looking to buy a mic/remote very soon also. ..
R.I.P. John Lennon 10/09/40 – 12/08/80      
$OLD
Damn @joseph69 Congrats man! Did you pay retail or did you find a good deal somewhere?
I'm considering selling mine soon, but I'm in the U.S. and don't ship international. :-/
haha. 
$OLD
recently I had a pair of wooden cups and put in a pair of Sr225 drivers. While experimenting with them, I also tried doing what Grado does in the recent "e" series with the protruding drivers.   So what the hell does this have anything to do with the PS1000 thread? well, the point is that while using the same earpad (Grado L-cush) on both the diver being flush on the cups and then with the driver protruding, the pad takes on a different shape since you have to stretch...
Absolutely agree on this!I paid $150 on mine and I'm VERY happy with it's performance. I can't imagine paying retail on it, but just to be clear, the Ra-1 does go great with the Rs1 and gs1ki. Even with the most pickiest Grado, the ps1k does good.