Posts by BloodyPenguin

Anyone looking to purchase some Audio Equipment through eBay. eBay is taking an extra $10 off purchases of $50 or more with coupon code CSECRET [Exp 9/30] when you pay with PayPal. ..
 Unfortunately, at this point I think I will just stick to the smaller diameter earbuds.Chrisjackson, just quoted me and suggested the Sunrise Audio Earbuds. I had never heard of this brand before. The AS-Feeling Model looks very interesting, might have to give that one a try...
After finally receiving my Blox BE3, I can say without a doubt, they are the best sounding earbuds I have ever tried. Unfortunately they are just too big for my little ears and I have to sell them. =-( My new Rankings are as follows: Blox BE3 > Awei ES10 > Blue Ever Blue 328R > Dasetn PK3 DIY > Dasetn MC5 > Tingo TG-38s > Dasetn PK2 DIY > Dasetn AP8 DIY ..
 Unfortunately I will be selling my Blox BE3. It just will not fit my tiny ears. I am very sad, I really thought this would be the last earbud I would ever buy. Maybe someday I will save up for a genuine Yuin PK1 or one of the Sunrise models, it might not sound as good as the cheaper BE3, but at least I know it will fit well.~ Justin..
Selling my basically brand new pair of Blox BE3 Earbuds. They have less than an hour of use. They sound fantastic, but unfortunately do not fit my little 5'3" ears well. $35 price includes free shipping to anywhere in the continental US. They will include: - The original Blox box (not shown) - And a pair of brand new never used foam earbud covers The great reason to buy from me is you save a few bucks and will get them MUCH sooner as you don't have to wait for them...
The Noontec Hammo (available in four different colors) is back on sale for $70 and Free Shipping: http://www.buydig.com/shop/search.aspx?kwd=Noontec+Hammo ..
 They now show $100 online (ivory or black) with free shipping, Add to cart to see discounted price:http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&st=Sennheiser+Momentum+On-Ear+Headphones..
Ok, I've had the Blox BE3 for about a week now. Is it the best sounding earbud I have ever owned? Yes, very much yes. Great bass, great mids and the highs are not fatiguing at all. A wonderful sound. My issue is the fit. I am a small guy. 5'3" and as a result of that, I have smaller ear openings. I find earbuds like the Dasetn PK3 DIY and Awei ES10 fit my ears so perfect. That is most likely why I give them such prase. I fidget a LOT with the BE3, which makes...
 Out of all the the earbuds I have tried, the AWEI ES10 are the bassiest I have heard. Maybe that is because they are small and I can get a really good seal with them.For $4.29 Shipped, why not give them a try? http://www.focalprice.com/EP0287B/AWEI_ES10_In_Ear_Hi_Fi_Headphone_Black.html..
 I agree, the whole thing is just so odd. Other people have posted slow response times, but that they eventually did reply to the email.My initial contact with Dasetn went very well. I sent an email asking about both the M760 and M38. He responded quickly with an invoice.I paid it right away. The problem happened when the package did not arrive that they stopped returning emails.Oh well, it is all done. Hopefully others do not run into these issues. I just wanted to...