Posts by BloodyPenguin

I agree, the whole thing is just so odd. Other people have posted slow response times, but that they eventually did reply to the email.My initial contact with Dasetn went very well. I sent an email asking about both the M760 and M38. He responded quickly with an invoice.I paid it right away. The problem happened when the package did not arrive that they stopped returning emails.Oh well, it is all done. Hopefully others do not run into these issues. I just wanted to...
Last update about the whole Dasetn issue. I never ended up getting the M760 or M38. PayPal or I NEVER got any responce from Dasetn. After one day of Escalating the Claim, I got a full refund. First time doing this, pretty painless. Ok Now back on to Earbuds. Can't wait until my Blox BE3 arrive all the way from Thialand to try out!!! ..
Not headphones.... but.... Harman Audio has the refurbished Harman Kardon Sound Sticks III 3-Piece Speaker System (SOUNDSTICKS3AM-Z) for $95 with free shipping. http://www.harmanaudio.com/search_browse/product_detail.asp?urlMaterialNumber=SOUNDSTICKS3AM-Z&status= ..
 The funny thing is Dasetn responded to my question when I asked about buying the M760 and M38 (Headphones). He even sent me an invoice for it in a matter of minutes, but does not reply to any of my requests about my purchase. Very strange.I've owned a bunch of the Dasetn products: Four sets of the PK3 DIY (3 of which failed quickly, though I REALLY do like the sound of the one that works), the AP8 (which works fine, but I was never a fan of the sound), the PK2 DIY...
Think we need to add the BE3 to to the Poll. ..
Update on my Dasetn issue. It has now been 31 days and I still have not received my M760. I've tried reaching them through three different emails with no replies. I did not want to make a big thing of this, but I did finally send in a PayPal Dispute. I really hope they respond as I would not like to take this any further. I've ordered from Dasetn before when I got the MC5 and it only took a few weeks to get to me. This time it has been double that already. I order...
Just ordered the BE3 as well! Could not help myself! The price is great. Reviews seem VERY positive. Can't wait to get my BE3! ..
Ok, you all convinced me. Just bought a pair of the Blox BE3! Can't wait! I can now compare these to all my other earbuds I own or have owned. My current rankings: Awei ES10 > Blue Ever Blue 328R > Dasetn PK3 DIY > Dasetn MC5 > Tingo TG-38s > Dasetn PK2 DIY > Dasetn AP8 DIY Yes you read that correctly. My $4.50 pair of Awei ES10 are my favorite pair. REALLY love them. I also have the Dasetn M760 on order and hopefully they will be arriving soon. Though I am...
 My main issue is that no one here has posted ANY issues with Dasetn, it just seems so strange.I will wait a few more days, but I believe someone from Dasetn sometimes post here as well..
Anyone else having any issues with Dasetn? I ordered the MC5 from him a little while ago, shipping took a few weeks as expected. I then recently I sent him questions on a few products through his website (the M760 and Aiwa M38). We came to an agreement on a price, he sent me a PayPal invoice which I quickly paid. I never received any confirmation of my payment other than PayPal saying it was sent. Almost most a month has passed, so I thought I would send an email...