or Connect

Posts by BloodyPenguin

Yes, the Memory wire is more of a tube of plastic.  Does not contour around the ear all that well.   Makes it easy for wrapping up to put in the earphone case though. ..
I JUST finished my review of the D2M:   http://www.head-fi.org/products/alpha-delta-d2/reviews/15937     --
I'm not planing on buying these, but look at this funky design.  Never seen anything like it.   Ipsdi HF107 Dolphin:  It is on Aliexpress, I'm not posting up the direct link.   --
 I got tricked into buying the TG38s, one of my least favorite buds of all time.  Luckily I now have a decent collection, though all of them are budget to mid priced.  I do not own anything like the Zens.See, I have bought about 50% of my Earbuds and 50% have been sent my way for review, all of them get rated the exact same way for me. Speaking of, I have a plethora of earbuds I bought (not review samples) headed my way.  Really excited to try them out.  Some are budget...
 Oh, I 100% agree and I think it is good that Head-Fi has taken some steps to fix the issue.  Though I will say, on Head-Fi, it is hard to say something is good when it is not, because other users will quickly call them out.   ..
 HCK:  Shenzhen HCkexin Electronic Technology Co., Ltd ..
BTW, random note about Aliexpress and Head-Fi. As some of you may or may not be aware.  Any click on an Aliexpress link to a product will directly take you to just the Main Aliexpress page.  The only way to bypass this is to copy and paste the link into your browser.   It seems Head-Fi is worried about the abundance of Aliexpress reviews and links posted being used for personal gain.       For me, I have done three reviews of products obtained through Aliexpress, I...
 Mine, very soon.  Just got to finish up a few things.  Really trying to get it out in the next two days. ..
 So Members do not profit from posting links on Head-Fi.  
To make it even MORE complicated, technically you should remove every thing after the B00EA8S5HS/.  Because what follows the product link is a reference code that Head-Fi is not a big fan of.So it should read:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EA8S5HS --