Posts by Destroysall

Been on a whole Tom Holkenberg (Junkie XL) phase as of late. Especially since hearing his score for Mad Max: Fury Road. I love his work, and he is an inspiring and fascinating producer.   Junkie XL - Synthesized https://play.spotify.com/album/0lP0wb2JiyBxiOdlVLX1Wr http://www.amazon.com/Synthesized-Junkie-Xl/dp/B009GGWW6E
Hello friends; Chris here!   It is great to see that a small meet was held. Sure seems like it was fun. My apologies for being so absent, I've been extremely busy with home renovations and moving forward with my film project for my last semester at ASU, and it's been one crazy ride. To update, I did get into contact with Coolzo, and we've been looking at dates for a middle of August meet. If that is inconvenient for anyone, please let us know! I hope everyone is enjoying...
So since I've switched to the HD 598, I have no need for the Modi or another amp beside my all-in-one FiiO E10. It is the USB first generation Schiit Modi  and I would prefer if buyer would pay for shipping for the Modi unit.    We can discuss payment via PM.   Cheers, Chris
Thanks, Matt! :) I also incorporated the idea for US shipping. My only gripe is shipping would be expensive.
Hello everyone!   So I am interesting in selling my vintage Marantz 2220B receiver. I'm going to be upgrading my entire audio setup and decided that while I like the 2220B a lot, I will probably not be using it as much as I use to. I will post more updated pics soon, but it has been a bit cleaned and the interconnects have been replaced by fellow Head-fi'er and good friend funch. The only thing is that some of the LEDs need replacing, but that's it.    I would prefer...
What he said^ :D
Took your advice and did so. Got a rather prompt response, which was very nice. Apparently it was a custom made phono tube amp. I can only hope they branch out with it and maybe release it for the public to go with the turntable. Would definitely be nice! :)
Perhaps not the greatest picture in the world to ask of this, but anyone possibly know what amp is represented here?   
Picked up some jeans. Had to order them online, hope they fit nice.
Is that a PSOne as a source? Nice!