Posts by lolwatpear

How the headphones look: 4 How the headphones feel: 7 How the headphones are packaged:  2 How the headphone packaging looks: 1 How the headphones sound: 6 How the headphones were priced: 5 Accessories: 3   Basically, comfort above all.  If it's not comfortable, I won't wear them regardless of how great they sound.  Then sound and value are the next priorities.  Beyond that, I really don't care too much about the rest. 
Just got a second hi 2050 and it is better than my first ~2 or so year old one.  The clamping force has been reduced so I don't feel any pressure on my head, but it won't fall off.  Also, it just seems more solidly put together.    Also, I purchased a superlux 681 evo and couldn't stand them compared to the hi2050.  Unfortunately, there are hardly any comparisons between these, and I believed the hype. The bass was too overpowering.  hi2050 is definitely worth the extra...
I recommend the takstar pro 80 or takstar hi 2050.   Check out this thread:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/585356/the-takstar-technical-pro-gemini-greathon-thread
Hey, I had the Hi2050's for quite a while a now.  I just have a couple questions.  Why do the pro80's seem to be more popular than the Hi2050's?  Do people just prefer the isolation?  Also, for replacement pads for the Hi2050, do those HM5 pleather/valor work well without changing the sound much?  I just see them recommended for the p80's mostly.   Anyway, I don't think anything can beat these at this price point.  I actually prefer them over my sony ma900's in most ways...
closed
did creative ever add gain options to the sound blaster Z?  I sold my card awhile back, but I'm thinking of buying it again.  For some reason, this was the only card that didn't have gain options which caused me some issues.
No, I bought them from US amazon for around $50.  I would have probably liked them for that price, but I constantly hear bass throughout entire songs.  I like some bass, but I'm easily fatigued by too much, especially bass that isn't tight.  It's also difficult for me going from an over the ear iem to the normal kind again.
I recently bought these, but I'm not impressed.  This will remind me to not fall for the hype train again on a sub $100 iem.  It isn't nearly as good as my tdk ba200.  The bass is way too overpowering.
Anyone have any suggestions?
My BA200 has broken.  Can someone recommend something similar to this for the price I paid for it (~$130)?  I really enjoyed this iem between its sound and comfort.