Posts by akong

Crap. Now I have to wait for the jack to get here before I can use my amp. Well, thanks for the help guys! 
I don't see anything that could be used to plug into my laptop or iPad. 
Hey guys. So I recently purchased my first headphone amp, the Rolls HA43 Pro, and it came in the mail today. But the problem is, I have absolutely no idea how to connect it to my iPad. There's no jack or anything. Help? LOL, thanks. I realize how ridiculous this question is, but....I seriously need help. 
Well, I buy all ny music from itunes, so how could I be able to get loaaless files? Also, what if a I burn all my songa to cds, change my import settings to AAC, and then reimported them? Would that work?
hey guys. So I've been reading around the Internet, and apparently, mp3s suck. Now that I've got a amp and some killer headphones, I want to make sure I'm getting the absolute best sound quality possible. So my question is, is there any way to convert 320 Kbps mp3s into FLAC or AAC, or something? Thanks!
Thanks for all the feedback guys! I ended up getting the Grado 225is, after reading around.
Hey guys. So I've got a bit of a dilemma here. Which headphones- Sennheiser HD438, or Grado SR225i? I listen to rock music, and I want/need a strong, good bass. I listen to my music from my iPod, and don't use a headphone amp. Thanks! 
Hey guys. So, I've recently purchased my first pair of headphones, the Sennheiser 438s. They sound great, but I've read a few things about " burning in". What does this mean, and how does it affect the sound? Also, what's a headphone amp? Thanks.
Hey guys. So I've been looking to buy some better headphones, and have heard some good things about Sennheisers. I was just wondering, which of their cans would you recommend, cause I'm having some trouble deciding. I've looked through their products, and I'm leaning towards the HD 438s or HD 448s. I listen to rock music (at maximum volume, mind you.), and I love me some loud bass. My audio instrument of choice is my iPhone, and iPad when I'm at home. I prefer closed ear...