Posts by akong

Lol yeah, I know, stock's just ugly as hell :P
Right. So which custom kernels would work? I'm on an AT&T S3. 
What is 'digital USB audio out'?Also, will the USB/DAC still work if I root my AT&T S3 and flash a custom ROM?If so, which ROMs will this work with?Thanks!
I have a stock, US version Samsung Galaxy s3 and an iBasso D-Zero. I know that these are 'compatible' with each other, as in I'll get that beautiful clean sound, but I don't know how to hook it up. Which cable do I use? Where does everything go? Once I connect it, will it work automatically, and I'll get the amazing sound, or do I need the USB Audio Recorder Pro app thing. And can I use this with Neutron Music Player?    Thanks! 
Been searching for an answer everywhere, can't find a straight one, so I guess I'll just ask lol.  So, from what I gather, if I have a stock, US version Samsung Galaxy s3, connect it with the 'charger' cord to a external DAC / AMP, say the iBasso 10, and plug my headphones into the DAC / AMP, it will work and I'll get that beautiful clean sound?  Thanks!! :D 
Okay, so I can't find a straight answer to this question anywhere. I have a rooted Samsung Infuse a JellyBean port custom ROM. I want to be able to use an external DAC / Amp with it; will this work? If so, what exactly do I need, and how should it be set up? Thanks!
I bought these about a week ago, but the sound just isn't for me. I prefer my V-modas :D No imperfections whatsoever, only listened to for about 2 hours. No box or adapter, but includes pleather carrying case, extra ear pads, and cable. I'll only ship to US. I'd be willing to trade these for a like new pair of M50s or Philips Citiscape Downtown. Thanks!
Sorry to bump this thread again so soon, but I now need a definitive answer ASAP. I listen only to rock music, I like my highs not too bright, my lows nice and thumpy, but I'm not a basshead by any means, and the most important thing for me are the mids. I want the vocals to be rich, warm, and up front. Here are my two choices:  Audio Technica M50s  V-moda M80s Thanks! 
Hey guys. I'm pretty new to the audiophile scene; my first and currently only pair of real headphones are the Grado 225is, and I love them to death, but I've been bit by the head-fi bug, and want to try some new things. I listen to rock music, which the Grados performed well at, although the bass was quite lacking for me, and the treble was too grating, so on my next headphone I'd like those to be reversed. The most important thing for me are the mids: the vocals have to...
Hey guys. So about a year ago, I made my first foray into the land of quality headphones with the Grado 225is. They sound great, but I've been looking to experiment more. I listen to only rock; I wouldn't consider myself a basshead, but I do love my bass, which was one of my problems with the Grados. The most important thing for me is the mids- I want my vocals loud, colored , detailed, and I want to really "feel" them. I don't want very bright highs. I'm okay with either...