Posts by akong

It did help, very much.  Thank you! 
How does the sound signature of these cans compare to the Momentums? 
Why is that? Does it have a more natural, neutral sound signature? 
  Okay, thanks for the help!    I'm also looking for a more clean, lighter, more neutral, natural sounding can, along the lines of what I've heard the Senn 598s sound like (warm, airy, smooth) to listen to softer, acoustic stuff. I'm looking for something with rich, full mids for amazing vocals, and slightly colored enough so that rock and metal don't sound too boring. I can't get the 598s, because they're open back, and I'm aware that the fact that the open back is what...
Eh, I just found out they were open back.  I get the feeling that this was something I should have known. I'm new to this, lol.    And I am planning to use them on the go, which effectively rules out this can. So how about the next best on my list? :P      Which headphone would you recommend that has nice bass (a 'basshead' phone, but with good high-quality bass, not just an assload of it) like I've heard the dt770 has, but that doesn't have as recessed mids?    Nothing...
Quick question: are the dt770s very neutral? What kind of sound signature do they have? 
So I've been considering the following:  Phiaton ME-400 Ultrasone hfi 780 Sennheiser 598 Beyerdynamic dt770   I'm aware that these are sonically all quite different from each other. Which one would be best for my needs (listed above)? Any other feedback on these cans as well?  Thanks!
Hey guys.  I'm looking to change from my V-Moda M80s and Grado 225is. I want something that sounds different from these (though I'm not sure what), to keep things fresh, but if there's a great sounding can that would be a significant upgrade that doesn't necessarily sound that 'different' from my current ones, please let me know as well. I'm pretty flexible on this.    I listen almost exclusively to rock, from alternative to metal, and some acoustic, softer stuff...
I actually did get the cable in the package, I just lost it :P  I can't find the cable on Toxiccable's or iBasso's website, or anywhere else. Is there anywhere else I can get it? 
Okay, so from what I gather, to bypass the Samsung s3's DAC / AMP all I need to do is connect it to my iBasso d-zero with a OTG cable, and then I'll get that beautiful sound?    Also, does anyone have a link or know where I can get a compatible and good android OTG cable? Thanks.