Posts by akong

Sold! 
You are correct on both counts. 
Hey guys,    For sale is a used MrSpeakers Mad Dog 3.2. These are fantastic headphones, and the only reason I'm selling is that I have to fund something else. There is some minor cosmetic wear that I've done my best to show in the photos, but everything is in perfect working order, and comes with a V-Moda cable. Buyer pays shipping.    Thanks! 
So just to clear up a logistical question:    If I were to buy a record turntable and phono stage (or the Audio Techinca LP120 which has both built in), then I could connect it to any digital output, like headphones or speakers? Would the headphone / speaker jack (1/8 inch) connect directly into the input, or is there something else I need to buy to get everything to link together? 
I would also like to know the answer to this question. 
Does anyone know where to get another one of the portable Samsung cables that came with the amp? I tried emailing iBasso, but no response. 
Hey guys,    The cable that came with my iBasso D42 portable amp which connects it to my Samsung Galaxy S3 just broke, and I can't find a replacement. I tried emailing iBasso, but not response. I've attached pictures of both ends of the cable. Samsung S3 end    iBasso amp end     Does anyone know where I can purchase one of these?    Thanks! 
Hey guys,    What recordings should I get for the "best" (relative) interpretations of the Beethoven Piano Sonatas and Chopin Nocturnes?    Thanks! 
Hey guys,    I've very recently started to get into jazz for the first time, and this thread has been invaluable in helping me explore this exciting music. I'm looking for some more recommendations - here's a list of my favorites so far:  Tomasz Stanko Charles Mingus  Wayne Shorter Bill Evans Trio Marcus Miller  John Coltrane   Thanks! 
How does the Vali's purported warm tube sound pair with the already warm, dark HE-400s?