or Connect

Posts by doco

Payment via Paypal Buyer must be Paypal verified Signature will be required $70 shipped via USPS. U.S. 48 only   I'm clearing some old gear out of the closet. There is a slight scratch on the left earcup, for it came like that when I first bought it. Otherwise I'd rate the condition 8/10.
sold to Guidostrunk
so do you guys think we could see another refresh of the AD open air series this year just like from the previous trends?
rev. a
it seems obvious the burson op-amps makes a difference from what i keep reading but is it really worth an upgrade of around $224.72 USD? that's what i am debating.
Local sales pending.
Selling to U.S. Lower 48 only. Upgraded to another DAC and no longer need it. It's been in the storage since then. USB cable included.   $90 shipped via First Class USPS. Signature confirmation included. Payment by PayPal. Must be PayPal Verified.
so does this mean their air dynamic series has a chance of getting a refresh too?   also geebus @ those prices for the high end art headphones. i could buy a W1000z for a lower price than that!
sold locally
i have the HE-560 as well and am contemplating it. early reviews point this to be a fun headphone which i don't get from the HE-560 quite as often.