Posts by Marleybob217

Quick update on my experiences with the BA4f:   1.Still think they have a tad much bass, don't really care since I can EQ it out really easily. 2.I still use them everyday, and I still love the sound.  3.That says quite a lot coming from someone who is as obsessive and perfectionistic as me. 4.Am wondering when the BA6 is coming out. 5.Am wondering if I can refrain myself from buying them.
Thanks everyone. Right now I'm bidding on a D-Zero on ebay. I'm from Europe and it is surprisingly hard get my hands on a D-Zero.Does anyone know of a Europe based store that sells them?
Thanks! I've also read somewhere that it should work with the GS4. I think I'll just try to sell my DX50 and go for the D-Zero then! The DX50 is pretty awesome, yet there is audible noise with my cIEMs.Also, there are some amazing music playing apps for android devices. The DX50 interface just cannot compete with them.
Hi Guys,   Does anyone have experience (or know anyone) with the Galaxy S4 and the D-zero?    If so, were you able to use the dac from the D-zero?    I would also love to hear from people who the line-out from android devices with good internal dacs (like wolfson) combined with amps.   Thanks a bunch, I always love coming back to head-fi when in need.
I've only listened to the 535 for a bit, but I did like the BA4 more. I'm not sure if I even used the right tips, but my BA4 does sound a bit more clear.Since I own the fun version, I'd say the reference version would definitely win on the clarity part against the 535.  Then again, you can always try the 535s, and return them if you don't like them (if that store would allow it). 
If you're looking into open headphones, you really should look into the AKG K702 (or higher models). I own the anniversary edition and they are the reason I'm barely on head-fi anymore. I'm absolutely content with them. I've also owned the HD650, but I find these better. Without a doubt. Then again, I used them on the fiio e9 (the HD650 that is).   The imaging and seperation is the best i've ever heard in any headphone in the annies. Apart from that, they sound much like...
Ghehe, when I dream of the future we either do not need to order stuff because we can 3D print Everything. Or we have teleportation devices, which are pretty much also 3D print, atleast if you take the Michio Kaku teleportation way...
Nice combo with the alphapads grizzly!   I also tried this, and I did found that the sound was improved. The thing about the alpha pads: they are meant to make the maddogs sound a bit more V-shaped. And this is what they do with the gmp's too. The sound becomes much warmer (especially compared to the ovals), much nicer timbre, however there is a peak at around 10khz which induces sibilance, bad. The gmp 8.35D has fairly loud treble for my taste, and the alpha pads made...
Lol, that looks an awful lot like my headphone and desk...
I just bought the velour pads with the covered back. The oval pads are quite worn out, and although I love their soundstage, I don't like the thin sound that comes with it.   These velour pads are pricey man!