or Connect

Posts by gurus

I  have almost a brand new Onkyo DP-X1. Its got less than 10 Hours on it. It comes with the Onkyo DPA PUX1  Leather case . It still has the protection sheet on the glass. Its a Japanese Import.   $675 Shipping included. PP extra unless PP Gift.     Also Campfire NOVA in mint condition. Unfortunately, my ear canal are too small to enjoy this IEM.  Had bought it directly from Campfire on the premise I could return it. But a couple of emails and phone calls later, I...
Campfire NOVA in mint condition. Unfortunately, my ear canal are too small to enjoy this IEM.  Had bought it directly from Campfire on the premise I could return it. But a couple of emails and phone calls later, I have got no response.   Price Including Shipping $SOLD. Essentially what I paid for it. List price now is $499. PP extra unless PPGift.   I also have almost a brand new Onkyo DP-X1. Its got less than 10 Hours on it. It comes with the Onkyo DPA PUX1  Leather...
Not so out of the Pioneer cousin- Onkyo DP X1 as compared to my home rig.
#186 here. I had an earlier 2 digit serial number HP but had some issues with the cable connectors so got it replaced about a year ago.
I hope you are using the GE 5 star BP triple mica for the 6072 from the 50s. You should try the Raytheon 6414. Might work better if it is not too bright a system. Most detailed holographic dynamic sound in my system out of all the 12AU7 and 12AT7s and I have tried/own quite a few variants. And they cost 1/10th the price of 6072s.
Sept 10 does not work for me.
I am back in town so I am a go. Just hope I don't get tired of the heat soon.
You need to turn the EQ to OFF. That should fix the above.
Does the glass screen protector only cover the glass area or it overlays on top of the whole unit?