or Connect

Posts by soundstige

It's going to be a big deal for you, trust me.
 I own a China XB90EX and the bass is killer. Never heard a Japan one but I can't imagine it sounding much better for the price, if any different at all, as the Chinese XB90EX's bass is easily top-tier.
Selling my full-size headphones that don't get enough use. Pictures upon request to interested parties.   PSB M4U 1 Beautiful "room sound" technology, dual cable ports, carry case, foldable, comfortable The perfect travel full-size headphone Includes original box and all accessories       All prices include PayPal fees and shipping to the USA. Thanks!
 Aliexpress isn't random, they're like Amazon for other parts of the world. Many smaller companies in Asia premier their products there.
As stated in title. I have a Singolo and Doppio available for sale. The Singolo is $30 and the Doppio is $75. Free shipping in the USA. Both come with the original box, though in slightly worn condition. They will come with as many original accessories as I can find, at least some tips. Payment by PayPal gift/personal, or add 3% for regular payment. Thanks!
As listed in title! Works great, sounds great, just pairing down. Kickstarter #371 if that matters to anyone. Free shipping anywhere in the USA. PayPal gift/personal, or add 3% for a regular payment. Thanks!
 I haven't heard the Westone 3 personally, but the RE-600 do have a very nice blooming organic bass sound that really involves you with the music. It doesn't dip super low, maybe down to 55-65hz with good impact, but it gives a great "live" feeling to music.
 Not for over a year.
Selling my Aurisonics Rockets, silver color, with remote and mic, in perfect working order. Purchased "new open box" condition from an authorized seller. Warranty intact. Comes with all accessories, tips, metal case, leather pouch, tritabs, etc. Free shipping to anywhere in the USA with Priority Mail tracked and insured delivery. Payment via PayPal gift or add 4%. No trades please, sale only! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Thanks
Selling my balanced RE-600 in perfect working order. It comes with a TRRS plug and has a TRS adapter already attached so that it can be used in any kind of player. Purchased "new open box" condition from an authorized seller. Warranty intact. Comes with all accessories (tips mostly) and the original nice faux-leather box. Free shipping to anywhere in the USA with Priority Mail tracked and insured delivery. Payment via PayPal gift or add 4%. No trades please, sale only! If...