Posts by soundstige

Great way to get a nice flat-sounding balanced armature IEM at a rock-bottom price. Price includes shipping anywhere in the USA and associated PayPal fees. I'll include some extra Hybrid tips and other tip goodies so you can ensure a good fit. There is no remote on this model. Send me a PM to buy or ask any questions you may have. Cheers!
Selling my Sansa Clip+ I don't use now that I have an iBasso DX50. It works perfectly. It's the 8GB capacity. I can ship either with stock firmware, or with dual-boot with Rockbox, totally up to you. Price includes shipping to anywhere in the United States, and also includes PayPal fees. Send me a PM to purchase or ask questions. Cheers!
Welcome all, I'm selling my pair of Etymotic HF5 that I don't use anymore. I'm including the original Etymotic tips, and 3 pairs of Westone True-Fit silicone tips, which have even better performance IMO. I'm also including an Etymotic 75ohm adapter that, much like adapting an ER4P with it to make it an ER4S, will even out the signature of the HF5 and make the bass go a little lower, and the treble a little sparklier. The HF5 product does not have any buttons, like for...
I am very interested in the PM-2 loaner program. I'm keen to buy them depending on performance. I'm in the USA, east coast, and agree with terms/conditions.
Selling a silver iPod Nano 7G (latest model) 16GB with a working and recognized aftermarket cable. The functionality of the iPod is perfect in every way including the touch screen. However, there are a few small rows of dead pixels, taking up about 1-2% of the screen. They don't have anything to do with the digitizer/touch recognition and the iPod has never been dropped.   Send me PMs with interest. No trades for this item, cash only. Shipping and PayPal are included for...
Selling a beautiful amplifier and source device combo. The iPod Nano 7G is almost exactly the same height as the NX1 and fits on it perfectly with the included rubber band. Lots and lots of amplification power and the battery in both devices last weeks, not days. Really fantastic pieces of equipment that I just don't use enough.   The Topping NX1 is in near-new condition with no signs of wear and the original box included. The iPod Nano is in gently used condition, but...
I got the M9 MKII a couple days ago, very quick arrival from Meelec. Sadly, the left earpiece has very bad driver flex and it actually makes the IEM unsuable. I have not yet contacted them though I'm sure it will go smoothly.