or Connect

Posts by soundstige

In my professional amateur opinion, there's no way you will notice a significant difference between those two top midrange players and the FLC8S. I personally own and use the X3ii every day with my FLC8s and it has fantastic slam and texture.
 +1
 I can't be sure, as I am not the first owner. They must have been made within the past 3 years or so, however, as they feature the all-black exterior instead of turquoise/red/blue arrangement.
Sony MDR-AS800BT $49 OBO Wireless Bluetooth waterproof sweatproof earphone, charges with standard microUSB (MSRP $100) -- two pair of tips included   Samsung HS-330 $15 OBO Dual dynamic driver earphone, white color, with clear and pleasant sound. Great entry into dual-driver sound (MSRP $20) -- three pair of tips included   Denon AH-C120MA $39 OBO Full-range Dynamic -- Pro-tuned Studio sound (MSRP $60) -- WITH original box/accessories!       HiFiMan RE-272 -...
 Cost me $70 without shopping around / no coverage.
 Yes they are. PM sent.
Comes with everything pictured, perfect working condition. Shipping costs and PayPal fees included in asking price to anywhere in the USA.
Comes with everything pictured, perfect working condition. Shipping costs and PayPal fees included in asking price to anywhere in the USA.
Comes with everything pictured, perfect working condition. Shipping costs and PayPal fees included in asking price to anywhere in the USA.   ****I also have a 100ohm impedance adapter (sounds roughly the same as the stock 75ohm Etymotic one) that I can include for an additional $10 if you would like to hear the ER4S sound.