or Connect

Posts by soundstige

+1
 I can't be sure, as I am not the first owner. They must have been made within the past 3 years or so, however, as they feature the all-black exterior instead of turquoise/red/blue arrangement.
Beyerdynamic DT235 $29 OBO On-ear headphone with classic Beyer detailed house sound (MSRP $60) -- headphone only   Sony MDR-AS800BT $49 OBO Wireless Bluetooth waterproof sweatproof earphone, charges with standard microUSB (MSRP $100) -- two pair of tips included   Sony MDR-AS800AP $39 OBO Wired version of above headphone, still waterproof and sweatproof, great for active lifestyle (MSRP $75) -- two pair of tips included   Samsung HS-330 $15 OBO Dual dynamic...
 Cost me $70 without shopping around / no coverage.
 Yes they are. PM sent.
Comes with everything pictured, perfect working condition. Shipping costs and PayPal fees included in asking price to anywhere in the USA.
Comes with everything pictured, perfect working condition. Shipping costs and PayPal fees included in asking price to anywhere in the USA.
Comes with everything pictured, perfect working condition. Shipping costs and PayPal fees included in asking price to anywhere in the USA.   ****I also have a 100ohm impedance adapter (sounds roughly the same as the stock 75ohm Etymotic one) that I can include for an additional $10 if you would like to hear the ER4S sound.
Comes with everything you see. Shipping and PayPal fees included in price above to anywhere in the USA. Thanks!