Posts by soundstige

Hello all! I'm testing the waters for sale of my Etymotic ER4S. It is in perfect working order and has served me extremely well for almost a year. This is the model with the red/blue connectors and black cable with grey Y-split.   It comes with all the Etymotic tips, replacement filters, other accessories, the original box, a set of 8 Westone True-Fit tips (mix of silicone and foam) that fit perfectly and I prefer to Etymotic's, and free USA insured, tracked, Priority...
Quote:  Shrill treble, peaky upper mids, and a scooped-out sounding sound stage are not what I would term "compares very favorably". Are you forgetting this is mostly subjective? You're kind of saying it over and over like it's fact, without anything to back it up... Many people confuse harsh treble as "wow, so much detail, I can hear every little creak!" when really it's just like unsharp masking a photo too much so that all the little wrinkles become huge wrinkles. You...
 To me it just seems like saying that's the problem they have already run into with factories they've tried. Not that every factory in China is like that.
 Money very strongly preferred.
Selling my pair of HD600. Very good condition, I would say about 85% original. There is a 1" patch of worn finish on part of the headband, and there are two 1/3" long, hairline cracks in the headband that are only visible when flexed (more than for me to wear them).   No box or accessories included, only the headphone and original cable terminating in 1/8" standard plug. Insured shipping is included to anywhere in the USA. The headphone will be packed VERY carefully....
Hello all! I'm testing the waters for sale of my Etymotic ER4S. It is in perfect working order and has served me extremely well for almost a year. This is the model with the red/blue connectors and black cable with grey Y-split.   It comes with all the Etymotic tips, replacement filters, other accessories, the original box, a set of 8 Westone True-Fit tips (mix of silicone and foam) that fit perfectly and I prefer to Etymotic's, and free USA insured, tracked, Priority...