or Connect

Posts by soundstige

Because it's Adorama. That's all you need to know. All sold out now though, deal's done.
Awesome! Thanks for the links, reading now. Edit: Kind of confused about directly comparing sound signatures of IEMs to DAPs...
You've listened to the RE600 and compared it with the RE400?
 Evolution is not the right word. More like revolution.
I recently jumped in on the RE600 price cut and frankly they're the best IEMs I've heard to date. They don't really sound anything like the RE400 to me, even a "polished" RE400. The sound stage is much more immersive, sound placement is more focused, there's a good amount of sub-bass and bass where the RE400 was lacking, the treble isn't as harsh on the RE600 where on the RE400 it could be at times, the RE600's midrange is even more liquidy and far more detailed than the...
Hello all! I'm testing the waters for sale of my Etymotic ER4S. It is in perfect working order and has served me extremely well for almost a year. This is the model with the red/blue connectors and black cable with grey Y-split.   It comes with all the Etymotic tips, replacement filters, other accessories, the original box, a set of 8 Westone True-Fit tips (mix of silicone and foam) that fit perfectly and I prefer to Etymotic's, and free USA insured, tracked, Priority...
Quote:  Shrill treble, peaky upper mids, and a scooped-out sounding sound stage are not what I would term "compares very favorably". Are you forgetting this is mostly subjective? You're kind of saying it over and over like it's fact, without anything to back it up... Many people confuse harsh treble as "wow, so much detail, I can hear every little creak!" when really it's just like unsharp masking a photo too much so that all the little wrinkles become huge wrinkles. You...
 To me it just seems like saying that's the problem they have already run into with factories they've tried. Not that every factory in China is like that.
 Money very strongly preferred.